ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

fam, nobody stealing your pics
roll.gif

Insert NT user screen name

Day of release blessed to have these yeezys great shoe wow guys amazing in person.

........... Week after release same NT user

So what's better stock X or Goat lmao

Almost the typical yeezy buy is intent to resell.

Doesn't apply for those with multiples. Assume you was going to off the extra mostly the ones crying about shipping sounded desperate.

Now like off to Goat. Lmao

I wonder the percentage of people who legit buy these to wear. Im not tryna knock anyone for what they do. I'd just be curious to see how many are sought for wearing.

I bought mine to stunt on these ****! lls. but all jokes aside wearing these bring so much attention to a person it's like you're famous or something. if anyone live in DC and actually rock there pairs you know what I'm talking about.

Always thought these margiela sneakers were [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji] after seeing Kanye rock em. Glad he came out with a 750 colorway inspired by these (seems like it at least). Such a dope colorway

View media item 2072430
View media item 2072431
View media item 2072432

I bet if I posted in here with that fit of denim and my 750s I would get clowned for #NTDenim.  To me, this is so much cleaner than his current fashion with all the holes.  I miss the old Kanye.  :lol:

if THIS is considered #NTdenim, then it's been confirmed that NT has officially embraced and endorsed #YoungThugDenim aka men wearing women's jeans...

:x

I remember around this time he used to get a lot of negativity around his "skinny jeans" from other Americans. lol they aren't even close to being skinny jeans and arguably he's never worn true skinny jeans without a huge taper. not ones like we have here in Europe.

there seems to be some sort of massive resistance from African Americans about the size of jeans. I had some dreadlocked guy on Instagram calling me a metrosexual the other day because of my black jeans. and mine are by no means as tight as many people wear. bizarre. it's generally people's own insecurity, because they're too fat and ugly to pull the look off.
Its not that people are too fat and ugly to pull it off , its that baggy jeans were such a huge trend that people are only willing to wear their pants so tight.  Its a culture thing too super tight jeans are for women . Men can pull off super skinny jeans too but you better have some super nice shoes on to distract everyone else from how tight your jeans are 
roll.gif

Anyone shipping still shows their pair being in Spartanburg? Mines hasn't moved since arrival earlier this week.

All my pairs except for ADC US have physically arrived, ADC taking their sweet time, gotto wait til next week 
pimp.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom