ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
why are they so damn hard to put on?!?!  i'm so scared of breaking the zipper!

Last edited:
Sorry to be a bother guys, but anyone who owns or has experience with the 750's please check the LC thread and give me your opinion. Thanks in advance!

Lol yes I noticed this the other day when I tried my TB 750's. I was honestly pretty surprised with how hard they were to put on and take off. Maybe it's just in the beginning since I've only tried them on once.

The first time you put them on its a slight struggle. Make sure the zipper is as far down as it can go. Stick your foot in and pull on the heel collar of the shoe to put it on. I think you
Have to try them on a couple of times in order for the opening of the shoe to slightly stretch. They get easier to put on after a few times.

Like other guy said, pull the heel collar up so you don't force the zipper teeth apart. Also, don't forget to pull the zipper down completely... pause.
How exactly do you get it go glow? Like it'll just glow in the dark automatically?
They glow like any other glow in the dark object.

View media item 2073136
Copped this Profound Aesthetic Tee from Wish ATL today

I like how it goes more with the gum bottoms. Most people i see wearing these are either going to Match the Grey with a Grey T. (Like i did today) Or Going more for the all black look.

I feel the shirt allows for a diffrent approach and more of lite summer spring look. Than all black and or grey approach. By matching the gum bottoms. And or u can wear lite denim or darker blue denim.

Broke mine out for the Exhibit on sneakers the High museum is having in Atlanta.

They had a small area discussing collaborations with some of kaynes work. Note no Nike yeezys tho [emoji]129300[/emoji]

"When he came in the game, he made his own lane
Now all I need is y'all to pronounce my name
It's Kanye, but some of my plaques, they still say Kayne"

What are the Fugazi tells for the grey gum 750

I've been getting offers but I dunno what to look for

I was able to finally pick up the yeezys after years of trying to get them. The shoes were delivered on thursday but the charge from adidas has disappeared off of my credit card. It is not under pending or under the balance. Has this ever happened to anyone? I refuse to believe they just forgot to charge me.

I was able to finally pick up the yeezys after years of trying to get them. The shoes were delivered on thursday but the charge from adidas has disappeared off of my credit card. It is not under pending or under the balance. Has this ever happened to anyone? I refuse to believe they just forgot to charge me.

Literally happens ALL the time. The charge will post as a completed transaction very shortly.

Copped this Profound Aesthetic Tee from Wish ATL today

I like how it goes more with the gum bottoms. Most people i see wearing these are either going to Match the Grey with a Grey T. (Like i did today) Or Going more for the all black look.

I feel the shirt allows for a diffrent approach and more of lite summer spring look. Than all black and or grey approach. By matching the gum bottoms. And or u can wear lite denim or darker blue denim.
Definitely love the set up and the outfit vision ;-)

Can't even find someone to buy my worn 10< PB 1.0 for 650 shipped. Market is dropping.

Meh, they're both great.

Do what makes you happy.

Now is the time. My sense is that the GITD pair will settle a little higher than TB.
I agree, they both look good, not sure one will be more expensive than the other. If anyone else wants to trade a Gum for TB, let me know. 

it'll be back soon, that's how adidas works 

im seeing a alot of ugly *** jeans with these 750's lmao. 

yall spend all yall money on kicks and have no money left for gear.

yall need to balance the **** out. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom