ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

They looks absolutely, just bad.

I can't even rock with the Sneaker anymore, they look so cheap after a few good wears.
What colorway? Because I've worn my PB's as my daily shoe for over a year now and they look like the day I got them lol. I know some of the other colorways have paint issues.

Adidas would only have to pay about 100k in fines for Deandre Hopkins to be able to wear them for the whole season? Unless fines scale, irregardless it's about as good as you can get on a return for your money from a marketing standpoint, as seen with Jordan.

What would they be marketing if they've already released and sold out? Last week was all the marketing they needed.

wow YS shipped already 
nerd.gif

What would they be marketing if they've already released and sold out? Last week was all the marketing they needed.
I mean obviously their end game goal hasn't been to make a killing off of kanye west shoewear. I imagine all of the hype generated from his shoes is bringing in a lot of sales to other adidas products. If people see hopkins wearing them, and see reports on sportscenter about the fines and what not it could lead to more hype - and more people wanting to purchase.

Go to adidas.com and try to buy some hyped cleats for your son but see they are sold out? Buy the next best cleat they have.

Not to be dumb about it, 

But why did he get fined exactly? 

Are the Texans players only allowed to wear a certain brand on the field and in Press Conf???

Will a straight trade for OG Pharrell NMDs for V2 350s be fair or? 

I'd do that trade ... But the disparity in sizing (Hu NMDs run larger and folks tend to go down a .5 on 350s) might give some a minute of pause. And of course giving the speculative nature of 350s folks will want you to probably 'add' based of some belief of the resell market.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom