ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great seeing some people get a pair. Hopefully we'll see them on feet too. Good luck to all still on the hunt.

Lmao I checked my tab for size that I opened at 3:36 and it was still on the queue page

Never even brought me to a product page

Barney's gave me the spinning wheel of death at checkout then OOS..

Susi page hasn't even loaded..at all.

Had more luck on JD through the quick shop option at the bottom when the sizes were still populating..then at 4AM got bumped to the waiting page again. JD already tweeted sold out.

Size? or bust for these late night sites..

I just can't believe I filled all the info out on Barneys and clicked complete and it kicked me to the cart again blllaaaahhh

When you make it all the way to order confirmation, but can't check out cause it's OOS.

Slow burn.

:smh:

:rofl:

I'm outs ----- see ya in the morning.

Man it is always frustrating how these move. I can't get my hands on a pair for nothing without ODing on attempts

When you make it all the way to order confirmation, but can't check out cause it's OOS.

Slow burn.

mean.gif

roll.gif

I'm outs
see ya in the morning.
Same here man I feel ya. I'm glad to have made it that far. Hopefully I cop my first release tomorrow *fingers crossed* I made it farther than I ever have tonight.

damnit barneys i carted over an 1 1/2 hours ago but i haven't been able to connect to anything for the past 40 minutes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom