ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a buffet out here 
pimp.gif

I got through manually on adc UK, I payed with PayPal. Can't see my order in order history anymore is that normal?

Been in the queue for an hour, still haven't got through to the product page. Like every other yeezy release. 

I figure the more que pages you have open, the better your odds are of getting in.  I'll open multiple tabs on multiple browsers on multiple devices and it's worked for me so far, at least on ADC. Copped TD, PB and OT 350 V1s that way off ADC one way or another. Usually my s***t iPad is the one to get through every time. lol

Size? randomly let me in and it was the only tab open.  I was more focused on JD because it had let me in before when the sizes weren't loaded in yet.

i got my two pairs one for me and one for the wife so im not going to bother waking up tomorrow morning. dont need more. these seem to be plentiful way more than the last 350's so i think anybody who wants them should be able to cop. feel kinda bad for those paying 350+ for ATC honestly. now those guys are making the real money

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom