ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right but people who use the code still don't DESERVE anything. Putting in a certain amount of work for anything doesn't net someone a RIGHT to something. Ya feel me?
yeah i feel ya, i worded it wrong i suppose but you get my point.

That is sort of sad to read. Real talk the practices used to release these shoes and the volume released is just sad. At first I thought maybe Ye had to limit volume due to proving that they would actually sell. But it is more than clear he is doing this to make a point. Regardless, there shouldn't be a group of people that deserves these shoes.

Nah, that's kinda ******. Nobody DESERVES these shoes. But if you really wanted them and were in this thread 2-3 weeks ahead of time and actually reading the posts, you could've copped. Sucks that that's what it came down to, but it is what it is. 

I believe the true frustration is that people thought adidas would do more to combat it. They clearly knew about the script and did nothing to block it. They have a splash page up talking about making the release fair and they don't actually try to.

As much as people complain about SNKRS and the draw it's at least more balanced than confirmed and ADC. At the end of the day as a customer you shouldn't have to resort to code work to buy a product. The company you're buying it from should make it more simple for you. Heck even SNS did better than ADC with manual

TTS as in OG350 size? Because the OG350s ran big. 
I mean everyone's foot is different. I have weird feet. Wide, high instep. My TTS is a 9.5 as far as I'm concerned, and I wore a 9.5 in OG 350s. These fit a bit tighter in the toe. Not sure if it's something that will get better or worse as you wear them. I have a 10 on the way so I'm gonna try those on and see which fits best. 

Cooked 4th of the day thanks to Kith 
pimp.gif

I have tried to get some Yeezys and have failed everytime like many of you but not to worries. I have this thing where I try just to chop it up and peak in on you guys and when I fail, I just invest the money in stocks or something that hopefully return and expand the value of the currency put in.

That is sort of sad to read. Real talk the practices used to release these shoes and the volume released is just sad. At first I thought maybe Ye had to limit volume due to proving that they would actually sell. But it is more than clear he is doing this to make a point. Regardless, there shouldn't be a group of people that deserves these shoes.
It is definitely not Kanye. I'm not sure on ADC supply, but they definitely upped the stock at stores and added more retailers carrying. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom