ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm legit posting for a friend. not like in a movie when a guy calls a radio station for advice about a fake friend lol.

he used rsvpkingz and this is what he told me.

I used the rsvp kings bot for the 350v2. They had an issue where I got an email saying "refunded order" they couldn't reserve my pair. Then an email from RK saying *if* you got a pair and you got an email from us saying we are giving you a refund you need to pay or else we are contacting adidas and cancelling your order. Then a 3rd email from RK saying "success we secured your pair but your order. But we accidentally cancelled your payment to us. If you don't pay by 10pm we will cancel your order with adidas ". Now I got charged by adidas several times pending on my cc. But not emails from adidas with an order confirmation.

anyone have this happen or know where he might stand. thanks
uh oh legal actions will be "persued"

I'm legit posting for a friend. not like in a movie when a guy calls a radio station for advice about a fake friend lol.

I used the rsvp kings bot for the 350v2. They had an issue where I got an email saying "refunded order" they couldn't reserve my pair. Then an email from RK saying *if* you got a pair and you got an email from us saying we are giving you a refund you need to pay or else we are contacting adidas and cancelling your order. Then a 3rd email from RK saying "success we secured your pair but your order. But we accidentally cancelled your payment to us. If you don't pay by 10pm we will cancel your order with adidas ". Now I got charged by adidas several times pending on my cc. But not emails from adidas with an order confirmation.

View media item 2178404View media item 2178405

If he didn't receive a email confirmation from adidas, chances are all he got were all ghost orders and charges. I would email them back to confirm my order number and use adidas tracking to verify that his order was secured, then pay up. Otherwise he's paying for ghost charges that will end up dropping and rsvp kings issuing another refund, total waste of time. Would be funny if all 1800 pairs or most were all ghost orders :lol:

Wow size 11 on goat dropped to $780 got the alert and it sold in one sec lol ... I think these can drop to $600-$700 and those who want should jump

Thing about goat is always that one dude that just wants to cash out and that pair gets ate quick. Then right back up until it happens again. Online pairs should drop it or not. Better act fast tho next alert. 700$ I doubt it tho

wait until you have order confirmation and the refund hits your account before you pay again.

this son I bought some bred 1s from ebay. and its taking the shipper over a week to ship to me because of family emergencies I dont blame him. but for all that trouble I should of spent the extra 55 dollars to get a pair from stockx or Goat and have the peace of mind they are real. Its starting to really annoy me having to shift through fakes. Its too easy to sell $100 fakes thats 90% accurate,  especially when the profit margins are so huge. Bet some of these scammers got kids to feed, but its ridiculous how many fakes are on ebay.

eBay is nothing but a crap shoot at this point it's really gotten bad.

With sites like GOAT and STOCK X

eBay is good for old used shoes and pp people for a steal. I don't sell on eBay no more I shifted to GOAT plus their fees are similar to ebay anyways

hell I'd change password to adidas account, call adidas and inform them that someone is trying to cancel your order and under no circumstances should it be canceled. That way they can leave a note on your account. Call as early as you can in the morning as they're not going to be able to do anything on a sunday night.

Edit: Ahh crap I forgot they do guest accounts only lol

Last edited:
Sounds like they don't know which accounts were actually charged because of the ghost ADC charges and confirmation. They don't know which accounts to cancel on ADC.

eBay is good for old used shoes and pp people for a steal. I don't sell on eBay no more I shifted to GOAT plus their fees are similar to ebay anyways

GOAT at times can also be cheaper than eBay. I'm done with eBay with new releases and only pick up older SB's which are easy to tell fakes from.

Adidas is going to start a raffle process with them online pairs.

Even Nike got tired of that crap. Freaking snails Pace all about hype Nike went to a draw system

They are going to start doing the shoes online via confirmed app and link it to the phone like Nike does.

Yea there will be bots but them ATC services are done.

Would appreciate input from you guys. Is it possible to trade 2 pairs of v2's for my size 7.5 PBs and the first Black/white Glitch Camo NMDs size 9? is it too much for the yeezys or should i have to add?

almost went with rsvpkingz for a slot but 350 was a bit steep so i went with sniper 
nerd.gif
 good thing I did cause i never got past the splash page and they checked out real quick  

GOAT at times can also be cheaper than eBay. I'm done with eBay with new releases and only pick up older SB's which are easy to tell fakes from.

I list new stuff on GOAT and old stuff on eBay. I haven't seen how well GOAT does with used shoes personally.

Just it's to the point u list a shoe at 100$ very good condition just to get rid of it.

Then some clown like what's the lowest you go?
Or
What's ur best offer?

Fool what I listed it at. How about u send an offer. You don't walk into a dealership and ask how cheap can I get this car.

Ugh.... List for 100 can u do 60. No fool 100 firm in the dang listing.

End eBay rant lmao.

Last edited:
appreciate the responses.

imagine this whole thing exploits this rsvp services and goes to show they brag numbers based off ghost orders [emoji]129300[/emoji]

evidently he said there's quite a few people on Twitter experiencing this

Then some clown like what's the lowest you go?
Or
What's ur best offer?

Fool what I listed it at. How about u send an offer. You don't walk into a dealership and ask how cheap can I get this car.

Ugh.... List for 100 can u do 60. No fool 100 firm in the dang listing.

End eBay rant lmao.

QFT

When get the whats your lowest price? I just ask back whats your highest??

Last edited:
Adidas is going to start a raffle process with them online pairs.

Even Nike got tired of that crap. Freaking snails Pace all about hype Nike went to a draw system

They are going to start doing the shoes online via confirmed app and link it to the phone like Nike does.

Yea there will be bots but them ATC services are done.

All they would need is a app based site like SNKRS, draw is a plus but the app killed those bots for Nike.

I dont really like goat but they have a niche and a very good one providing legit checks is crucial. With all the fakes on ebay if you dont want to waste alot of time just to buy a shoe, have to go through paypal claims , have money tied up , its better to just buy from stockx, goat, or flight club.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom