ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do yeezys not count on fa to get the star club bs? It says spend $225 in a year and I bought the v2 from them. They still haven't upgraded my account though.

Do yeezys not count on fa to get the star club bs? It says spend $225 in a year and I bought the v2 from them. They still haven't upgraded my account though.
I've found a lot of times, they don't ask for your account info instore. Sometimes they ask for your email address, which should link to your account. But, when they don't ask for it, you have to call in to have the purchase added. I usually call even if they do ask for it in store, just to make sure it gets added.

How much money do you think i would have to add if im trading V2 for the new 750s?
if you have the funds and to play it safe, I'd use a good ATC service for $800 which includes that $350 retail and see if you cop that way first.

Then sell the belugas for anywhere between $600-$650 after fees, if applicable.

You'll be paying only an extra $40 - $90 then, instead of $300 - $500 as suggested earlier.

I'm thinking about doing this myself and trying to cop manual on Saturday on top of that.

Hope that helps.

if you have the funds and to play it safe, I'd use a good ATC service for $800 which includes that $350 retail and see if you cop that way first.

Then sell the belugas for anywhere between $600-$650 after fees, if applicable.

You'll be paying only an extra $40 - $90 then, instead of $300 - $500 as suggested earlier.

I'm thinking about doing this myself and trying to cop manual on Saturday on top of that.

Hope that helps.
Which reputable atc service do u recommend

I wear a 8 in jordans and 8 in ultra boost.    I got a 8 in the v2 belugas but it definitely is tight and would be way comfortable to have went a half size up.  I definitely wouldn't stick with a 10.  I'd say a 11 or 11.5

Hell no. If you have room in the 10 TD's which run a bit big anyways def dont get an 11 or 11.5. :lol:

A 10 would be fine, snug but I like my shoes snug and I dont have a wide foot. If you wanna be safe get a 10.5 but an 11 or 11.5 would be heel slip galore.

Im a 9.5 in most my 350's and a 10 in my PB's and I went my TTS 10 in Beluga's and after wearing them 3 times they def have a lot of room and I even have some heel slip.

Is there a reason you put him specifically on blast? Or was it just whoever was in your PM?
First and only PM maybe

and you missed what i said after that.
hmmm.... I believe you said that you would post it on here if you ever found it. That will show them
eyes.gif

Hell no. If you have room in the 10 TD's which run a bit big anyways def dont get an 11 or 11.5.
laugh.gif

A 10 would be fine, snug but I like my shoes snug and I dont have a wide foot. If you wanna be safe get a 10.5 but an 11 or 11.5 would be heel slip galore.

Im a 9.5 in most my 350's and a 10 in my PB's and I went my TTS 10 in Beluga's and after wearing them 3 times they def have a lot of room and I even have some heel slip.
Thats what I was saying I have TDs in a 10 and love the fit, anything bigger would be too much room. Thats why I was leaning towards a 10.5 but then they said go with my true size 11....I hate nothing more than too much room in a shoe especially a pair like 350s that look really dumb when they're too big.

I'll go for a US10.75 I guess

Sub 600? Lol

And people aren't lowering prices sadly. They are staying right at $700

It's worth a shot. If consignments are at 700 I feel like finding a private party to take 100 less shouldn't be unreal

It's been a minute since I've seen any selling for under $700 believe it or not. People seem to not want to sell under $700 and taking pairs off the market

If y'all got any leads let me know.

It's been a minute since I've seen any selling for under $700 believe it or not. People seem to not want to sell under $700 and taking pairs off the market

If y'all got any leads let me know.
Huh?

Lot of sizes on StockX right now for under $700
[table][tr][th=""][/th][th=""][/th][th=""][/th][/tr][tr][td]9.5[/td][td]$665[/td][td]1[/td][/tr][tr][td]8[/td][td]$675[/td][td]1[/td][/tr][tr][td]10[/td][td]$684[/td][td]1[/td][/tr][tr][td]10[/td][td]$685[/td][td]1[/td][/tr][tr][td]10.5[/td][td]$690[/td][td]1[/td][/tr][tr][td]13[/td][td]$695[/td][td]1[/td][/tr][tr][td]10[/td][td]$695[/td][td]1[/td][/tr][tr][td]10.5[/td][td]$695[/td][td]1[/td][/tr][/table]

Everyone trying for platinum and gold status, you guys should've took the VIP membership when the employees offer way before

lol Jason Bourne , 007 questions ? ^ things are really getting serious

Last edited:
Thats what I was saying I have TDs in a 10 and love the fit, anything bigger would be too much room. Thats why I was leaning towards a 10.5 but then they said go with my true size 11....I hate nothing more than too much room in a shoe especially a pair like 350s that look really dumb when they're too big.

I'll go for a US10.75 I guess
Trust the best sizing advice I've heard so far is to go with ur UB sz. Like I said I'm a sz 11 in the PB so I bought a sz11 V2 it was soooo tight I thought my foot would fall off even with the insole out bought the sz 12 and they were still snug. Granted like Picasso said they do loosen up but they reinforced the toe thus the sizing difference. Any case do what u do worse case u have some trade bait

I have the NY FL 34th St Code which will be valid for the next 40 minutes or so. If needed send a PM, do not ask for it if you're not within 30 miles from the store, I will be asking you questions to verify you are from this area.

Bro it ain't that serious,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom