ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
k now i just need a shipping confirmation so I can enjoy the rest of my weekend lol
I chose expedited so we'll see how that goes

k now i just need a shipping confirmation so I can enjoy the rest of my weekend lol
I chose expedited so we'll see how that goes
Same here. Expedited was free (and automatically chosen) for me since there's a promo going on right now. I got my order in only 30-60 seconds before sold out so I'm really praying it ships 
indifferent.gif

I just checked my card and it charged me sales tax even though my state doesn't have sales tax for shoes. Anyone else have this happen to them, I wondering if i should call adidas and see if they can take that off.

I just checked my card and it charged me sales tax even though my state doesn't have sales tax for shoes. Anyone else have this happen to them, I wondering if i should call adidas and see if they can take that off.
THIS HAPPENED TO ME TOO

I don't have tax in my state and it was applied for me.

In all honesty, I don't give a ****, it's like $40 in the grand scheme of things. I'll wait until they're in my hands before I take things up with Adidas for a refund on it.

I didn't win because I didn't log into my account and I don't know why the fk I got spinning wheel of death when hitting next step after inputting my fking address
eyes.gif
 think its karma from you posting earlier cop then posting soldout way early .... stop messin wit ppl....not just u but the other <10% here

Lmao I'll be happy to take the shoes off your hands. Stop complaining broke boi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom