ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
Kiwi, so use a general reputable brand than the "shoehead' in mind companies like Crep, reshoevn8r,  Jason markk...?

I was also about pull trigger on Crep but read it doesn't last long? like 2 weeks?
Not worth it. Used it on my Common Projects Chelsea's and I wasn't impressed with the protection. I'm on the hunt for something legit myself. Gotta think HYDROPHOBIC

If a credit card is used, the buyer can file a chargeback, then the seller loses the money. More common, if the buyer uses a stolen credit card, the same result will apply and the seller loses out.
sick.gif

i don't understand ppl, (^^not just you )saying how BROWN boots are hard to pull off and wear. Just generally speaking, most boots you see worn (especailly in fall/winter) are brown.

Personally, my favorite color in general is Grey then Black...however, i think these choc brown 750s are the smartest boot to own for my above comment. In person they look even better than the pictures. I love this boot
This.  Wait till everyone gets their pears.  It may change some opinions.

Why is it I live in LA and other than ig i never see anyone wear the 750? Are they really that uncomfortable?
Same in NYC ... I've seen 950s on feet but not the 750s (take that back saw someone wear them -- OGs - to campout situation for TBs once). 

ppl with 750s that wear them,

what do you use to protect and clean the suede?

will rep, thanks

i have a can of Crep i bought for my GGs. it does only last 2 weeks. ill probably try something else when this can runs out :nerd:

Last edited:

Same in NYC ... I've seen 950s on feet but not the 750s (take that back saw someone wear them -- OGs - to campout situation for TBs once). 
I've never seen anybody wear authentic yeezys in person, probably about 10-15 pairs of fakes (but i dont go out to the popular spots very often)

Wore 350s to pick my daughter up from school the other day. "Mr. E." from the after-school program was very impressed.

Last edited:
Word... i'm trying to see if there are domestic alternatives, but that stuff does seem amazing. I think it's sold by 3rd parties as well.

So regarding Adidas shipments, a few have gotten shipping confirmation but most haven't? I'm still waiting for mine.

Word... i'm trying to see if there are domestic alternatives, but that stuff does seem amazing. I think it's sold by 3rd parties as well.
i tried searching stateside and so far nada...not amazon neither. crep youtube videos look amazing (grapes/wine and choclate syrup) but its not really like that?

i got some water drops on the toes of the suede, maybe a dark spot on it now dried...trying to figure out what cleaner & brush to use on it

Why is it I live in LA and other than ig i never see anyone wear the 750? Are they really that uncomfortable?

I was in NYC for the past 3 weeks and i saw about 5 pairs of 750s. I live in LA and probably have only seen 1 in person.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom