ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ups is the better choice as ups covers packages.
are they shipping with ups ground or 2-3day?
I think UPS ground is the same as 2-3 day (UPS ground delivers in 2.75 business days).

Shoes were shipped 2/17 and I will receive them before the end of the day 2/20.  Duration is secondary to me, as the key word in my previous sentence that is different than USPS is "RECEIVE".  
happy.gif

I think UPS ground is the same as 2-3 day (UPS ground delivers in 2.75 business days).

Shoes were shipped 2/17 and I will receive them before the end of the day 2/20.  Duration is secondary to me, as the key word in my previous sentence that is different than USPS is "RECEIVE".  :D

good to know. hope they start printing ups labels for drop off as well. always feel safer since there's always someone to hand the package to at ups.

I still couldn't believe I was able to buy the 750's on ADC for my first time without no check out loop or nothing, must have been pure luck and timing.  Is there anyone here that still hasn't got one Yeezy?

I still couldn't believe I was able to buy the 750's on ADC for my first time without no check out loop or nothing, must have been pure luck and timing.  Is there anyone here that still hasn't got one Yeezy?

Raises Hand.

Was team manual up until the last release. Carted with the script...couldn't check out . But i feel like im progressing :lol: I am also team retail or bust i ain't sweating it

Last edited:

I need Chocolate!! :smile:

I tried to cop manual, and I got a L 

Twitter seems pissed at lowering 750 prices, I'm happy. Go down more!

I could careless what the prices fall to to be honest, but I am a little surprised they have fallen so soon. After owning 3 of the 4 750's, I find the Chocolate ones to be my favorite.

I could careless what the prices fall to to be honest, but I am a little surprised they have fallen so soon. After owning 3 of the 4 750's, I find the Chocolate ones to be my favorite.
and to think i was nearly going to trade my DS OG 750 for both chocolates and grey gums straight up SMH.

Patience! The next couple of weeks will get them to their lowest point, I reckon.
Oh yeah...  Its not something Im dying to have...  LOL  I'd actually rather have the black/pink or infra one coming out black Friday... LOL

copped at 650....id double up if goes below 6
I've been tempted at $650 but its hard to put that much money without knowing my real size...  I know .5 up from my normal size but then again every persons feet is different...  Might have to stop by Urban Necessities next month when I go to Vegas to try them on 
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom