ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dag bro. You'll get the hang of these releases. I didn't give into the adidas Yeezy hype until the MR 350s, and I struck out on those, TB's and PB 2.0s. But I think constantly missing out made me desperate to smarten up for further releases, cus I've been successful ever since the OT's (w/o a plug, bot, etc.). There's a lesson to learn and grow from for every release leading into to the next.
smokin.gif
Thanks!  Hahaha!  Honestly, partly my fault since I really dont work hard for it. 
laugh.gif
  PB was the only one I really liked as far as 350s and I did try for those hard but of course not everyone gets lucky 
laugh.gif
  GG are the only 750s I like and I tried for those but took an L again.  Luckily my bro came up with the OOP.  Since then, I tried for the Belugas and Chocs but just like any release, I dont normally try for hours...  Like I said its all on me...  Hahaha!  Hopefully this Black/White changes that
laugh.gif

Maybe ATC will be cheap for these :nerd:

I'm that desperate to lock down a pair or two but not paying anywhere near what these carts been at 300-350 :x

So apparently my shoes is suppose to arrive today 10/18, but it says it still in Indianapollis...

anyone having this trouble as well?

Can you get scammed as a seller if youre doing a paypal invoice transaction?

For ex: You send them the real pair but they file a claim to paypal saying its fake. Then the buyer would ship you back a fake pair while they keep the real pair.

Can this happen?

Can you get scammed as a seller if youre doing a paypal invoice transaction?

For ex: You send them the real pair but they file a claim to paypal saying its fake. Then the buyer would ship you back a fake pair while they keep the real pair.

Can this happen?
yeah it can happen

ADC shipped. Finally... Wish I could just drive to distribution center in Spartanburg, SC and pick them up. Its like 20 mins away

looks like another wave of shipping emails. just received my last one. 5/5. i wonder if there will be any delays with the hurricane matthew aftermath

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom