ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Solemartyr script: I'm using xampp and configured everything correctly. When I use a VPN (e.g. Canadian VPN) the dev.adidas.ca will not load. However when I turn VPN off it loads. I tried MAMP but that also doesn't work. The VPNs I am using are NOT banned by adidas. How do I fix this?

Solemartyr script: I'm using xampp and configured everything correctly. When I use a VPN (e.g. Canadian VPN) the dev.adidas.ca will not load. However when I turn VPN off it loads. I tried MAMP but that also doesn't work. The VPNs I am using are NOT banned by adidas. How do I fix this?
maybe change the port

After searching through the thread, is the general consensus on the 350 V2 to go TTS if you have a narrow foot?  Should I size down?  I don't mind a snug fit.

Is he script easy to load and use on MacBook? I had watched a video but it was like 2 months old?

Might grab my girls and load it up and have it ready for next weekend?

Any help on here or privately is greatly appreciated

Last edited:
After searching through the thread, is the general consensus on the 350 V2 to go TTS if you have a narrow foot?  Should I size down?  I don't mind a snug fit.

.5 up. its not a snug fit but that reinforced toe box that will kill your toes thats why we been saying .5 up

Eh I think he will be ok with TTS with narrow feet. They actually fit me great and I have semi wide fit and I went TTS

With so many people having access to the script, this is all you need to know for the next release:

giphy.gif

with even less people during the last drop, it was still too crowded and thats why 99% of yall got that 0. yall can continue to be a good samaritan spreading the word out but dont cry foul when youll never see that 1. 

with even less people during the last drop, it was still too crowded and thats why 99% of yall got that 0. yall can continue to be a good samaritan spreading the word out but dont cry foul when youll never see that 1. 

I mean the cat is out the bag at this point but you're correct. Many people never saw that "1" on the last release.

well the cat was out the bag when SM made the script public, but some people basically groomed the damn cat by walking the newbies thru on how to set up and use the script even when the info is out there. 

a good amount of people had the script from the v2 release and a lot of people ate and a lot of people saw that 1. but as each adidas release that went by (pharrells, nmds, etc.) more and more people wanted to be captain save a *** and get everybody to get the script then wondered why during the release they was getting that 0

Last edited:
Yea already found that 2 weeks ago, that's where I saw the mac video but wasn't sure how up to date it was
You just need to download the updated revisions and replace the existing ones as they become available.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom