ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really think making the script public made the price go down on this last release. Professional resellers got to set the price beforehand, now these new school resellers are destroying the market. Saying "I nothing but 0s" or "I got a 1" are going to be the new sayings until adidas fixes their broken system. Who wants to stare at a splash screen for two hours on a Saturday? Hit me off with that sitekey and let me get on with my life. Dog think about it, adidas doesn't even have the decency to run ads on the splash screen lol, not even a pong game son.

that actually sounds logical

the funny thing is i didnt even cop with the script. straight manual for the v2s because i was afraid the script was gonna get me adidas meg'ed. for the chocs i was getting 0's and access denied. switched on a vpn and couldnt use the script anymore. direct link copped me pairs easier but even with that method i didnt think was secure

I really think making the script public made the price go down on this last release. Professional resellers got to set the price beforehand, now these new school resellers are destroying the market. Saying "I nothing but 0s" or "I got a 1" are going to be the new sayings until adidas fixes their broken system. Who wants to stare at a splash screen for two hours on a Saturday? Hit me off with that sitekey and let me get on with my life. Dog think about it, adidas doesn't even have the decency to run ads on the splash screen lol, not even a pong game son.
Rite or snake or sumn lol

everyone will gun for everything. not a single color is safe

also 1.5 for 2 pairs of chocs isnt an amazing deal. its pretty much the average price right now if you divide it. he should give a better deal if youre buying 2 off him

because they are ******ed 
While I don't disagree with you, one of the biggest things about the Yeezy market is the inflated resell prices. Just shouldn't be a surprised people are willing to pay 4 digits for them.

If we gotta use a script for a GR.... 
mean.gif

Blame Adidas.  Picking at random who gets through the splash has always been one of the worst ways to release shoes.

We've known that for years with Finish Line.

Unfortunately even getting through the splash page still doesn't guarantee you a pair. I've gotten through manually plenty of times but could never cart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom