ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
got my V2s in a size 8.5 which is my true size. feel like my belugas feel loose. Got my choc 750 in a 8, they fit but should of went with a 8.5

They're definitely a little roomier than the GGs. I kind of wish I went half size down compared to my TTS GGs. I went with TTS on the chocolates as well. They fit perfect in the width, but definitely a little more room in the length/toe box area compared to the GGs. My TBs (size 9) fits very similar in length to these chocolates (size 9.5).
THANKS! THAT SEEMS LIKE WHAT I HEARD ON THE 1 OR 2 TUBE REVIEWS

No. I wear 11 in TD and 11.5 in v2

probably could wear a 10.5 in 750 but my TTS is 11. So No
WHAT SIZE DID YOU COP IN GG OR CHOCS? I HAVE THE SAME SIZING AS YOU I THINK.. I WEAR 11 IN TD AND 11.5 IN V2'S
Here's my breakdown, hopefully it helps a bit.
Nmd yellow glitch=9
UB=9.5
Pirate B's=9.5
Belugas=9.5
GG's=8.5
CG's=8.5

Yesterday I swung by sole supremacy to size swap my sz12.5 chocos for a size 9. Before heading out tho I tried on my GG's just to make sure sz9 was the way to go. After putting them on i realized there was still too much room for my liking and decided to ask for an 8.5 choco instead. Tried them on and boom! Perfect fit.

Brought my GG's in as well and after trying on the 8.5 i figured I would swap my sz9 GG's for an 8.5. They both fit similar. I like the fit much better.
THANKS ALOT! DEF HELPFUL BUT MAKES ME THINK ITS ALL RELATIVE AND I MIGHT NEED TO GO TO FC AND TRY THEM ON.. HOPEFULLY THEY DONT EYE BALL ME.. I DEF TRIED ON THEIR GG'S TO FIND OUT MY SIZE IN THOSE LOL.

V2'S IM AN 11.5 LIKE I SAID TO THE OTHER DUDE BUT IN V1'S IM AN 11 AND I COPPED GG'S IN AN 11 AFTER TRYING THEM IN ON FC.. BASED ON WHAT YOU SAID IT SOUNDS LIKE CHOCS AND GG'S RUN THE SAME SO I'D COP AN 11

I NEVER THOUGHT IN 2003 THAT SIZING WOULD BECOME SUCH A THING WHERE YOU CANT EVEN TRY THEM ON
laugh.gif
I REPPED EVERYONE BTW

got my V2s in a size 8.5 which is my true size. feel like my belugas feel loose. Got my choc 750 in a 8, they fit but should of went with a 8.5

Damn, i feel like i'm the only one here who has problems with the sizing of the V2 beluga's. I wear stans in us 8, nmd pk olso 8 with much room left. However, i bought the beluga's in size 8,5, and they are Still too tight in the front. Even without the insoles.

Damn, i feel like i'm the only one here who has problems with the sizing of the V2 beluga's. I wear stans in us 8, nmd pk olso 8 with much room left. However, i bought the beluga's in size 8,5, and they are Still too tight in the front. Even without the insoles.
My TTS is 10.5 also very tight in the front.. it hurts. Without the insole very comfortable though. Not sure if i should go for size 11 on the next V2s.. dont want them shoes to be too long lol

My TTS is 10.5 also very tight in the front.. it hurts. Without the insole very comfortable though. Not sure if i should go for size 11 on the next V2s.. dont want them shoes to be too long lol

Exactly haha, i already notice a little heel slip. A half size up would be too big for me aswell. Do you wear thin or thick socks? I have that problem with thin socks. And to be honoust, they feel much comfy with the insoles.

so maybe i got to go to a 7.5 on PK's.. dont own a pair except for my yeezys

Exactly haha, i already notice a little heel slip. A half size up would be too big for me aswell. Do you wear thin or thick socks? I have that problem with thin socks. And to be honoust, they feel much comfy with the insoles.
Bought some extra thin long adidas socks, fit way better then thick socks in sneakers. Nmd PKs are hella comfy 0.5 size down from my tts. Yea insole i think is more comfy tbh but not if my feet gonna hurt after a while because of the very snug fit.

Also my white ultra boost 2.0's size 10.5 are so comfy. but the core black 2.0 10.5s are hurting my feet after a while. Tried on some size 11 ultra boost 2.0 and they are way too long imo.

Last edited:
Here's my breakdown, hopefully it helps a bit.
Nmd yellow glitch=9
UB=9.5
Pirate B's=9.5
Belugas=9.5
GG's=8.5
CG's=8.5

Yesterday I swung by sole supremacy to size swap my sz12.5 chocos for a size 9. Before heading out tho I tried on my GG's just to make sure sz9 was the way to go. After putting them on i realized there was still too much room for my liking and decided to ask for an 8.5 choco instead. Tried them on and boom! Perfect fit.

Brought my GG's in as well and after trying on the 8.5 i figured I would swap my sz9 GG's for an 8.5. They both fit similar. I like the fit much better.

SS stopped letting people try on 750s because people kept breaking the zippers! You must have a buddy works there

Filling the market will definitely not drive down the demand. Filling the market MAY drive down the resale price and that's a big maybe. A perfect example of filling the market yet demand is still high are NMDs. Weekly Adidas releases multiple colorways and they all seem to sell out. Its near impossible to find even a VNDS pair for retail.

what I meant my driving down demand was in the sense that people are not going crazy and rushing to spend 1500-2000 on some Yeezys they just missed out on. As many Yeezys as they can produce, they will sell out. They aren't going to make enough to satisfy demand at retail price, but they are releasing enough that people aren't going to jump at crazy resale prices.

cool vid

one thing im interested in is the box sizes, people been saying the boxes for the same size are getting smaller

Seems like it, my size 9 GG box is slightly larger than my Choc box and they're the same size.

Last edited:
Got my Chocs in...super super happy...love the color and it's my favorite 750 now..

GreyGum/ChocGum are possibly the best 2 colorways possible due to their neutrality.. Triple black has nothing distinguishing about it because the details blend in due to there not being any sort of contrast. OG is unflattering in terms of compatible color pallettes.

The only colorway which would force the market price to stay high would be a BlackGum, which I expect will probably be one of the first 750v2 releases.
Just shows that Adidas picked 4 great colorways for the V1 750s - my two favorites are the OG and Triple Black.  The opinions are all over the place on these. 

I'm also in the minority that likes the 750s more than the 350s.  When I show people my shoe collection their eyes always go to those first because of how different they look than most of the shoes out there. 

SS stopped letting people try on 750s because people kept breaking the zippers! You must have a buddy works there

Nah, no friends. I gave them my 12.5 CG and they gave me an 8.5, they warned me too, if I unzip they're mine. I knew going in that a 9 wasn't gonna work and if somehow the 8.5 was too snug then I could flip it and purchase a 9 later down the road. When I tried the 8.5 I was convinced that I should swap my GG's too.

I'm so tempted to flip by Belugas to get Chocolate 750s. I like the 350s, but those brown 750s are my favorites so far. Still mad I didn't get through on a pair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom