ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

yea i know....its very hard to take a picture of it cuz iphone camera cant focus to well on it....they werent there b4.....it looks just like a black line or hair, but i can separate it with my nail. they're tears in the ribbing, in same area on both shoes

fear is tears gonna lead to the ribbing to rib off some and more ribbing to get them

feel i gotta put those dumb plastic sole savers/preservers if this is the quality that they have
Just imagine it is siping, to help you gain traction in wet conditions: 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siping_(rubber)

Not really understanding the complaints w/ GOAT. One of my transactions through them (as a buyer) took 4 days from purchase to delivery for some TB's. I reached out to them via email bc I wanted to have the shoes before a trip I was taking...they were pretty responsive. Not that they promised to have the shoes to me....but they communicated w/in hours to every email I sent. And I ended up w/ the shoes a day before my flight out.

Not really understanding the complaints w/ GOAT. One of my transactions through them (as a buyer) took 4 days from purchase to delivery for some TB's. I reached out to them via email bc I wanted to have the shoes before a trip I was taking...they were pretty responsive. Not that they promised to have the shoes to me....but they communicated w/in hours to every email I sent. And I ended up w/ the shoes a day before my flight out.

This is not their usual MO, you got lucky. They have some of the worst customer service of all time.

23j1xsp.jpg

http://www.solebox.com/military-boot.html

http://www.solebox.com/military-boot-55026.html

Anybody who got a call from Barneys for the chocolates get a confirmation email or charge on their credit card? I got called yesterday and still have neither.

I still don't have a confirmation email or pending charge. I got called at 9:18 AM PST

This is not their usual MO, you got lucky. They have some of the worst customer service of all time.
Forreal? they have always taken the most a day to reply back to me. I use the app for customer service instead of emailing them and its like talking to someone on FB cuz they reply hella fast lol

Last edited:
WELL STOCKX WASNT THAT MUCH BETTER WHEN THEY REPLIED QUICKLY THE MORNING AFTER TO MY EMAIL BUT IGNORED MY SECOND.. I DONT HAVE MUCH OTHER THAN THAT SINCE I DIDNT FOLLOW UP AND WAITED TO SEE THE RESULTS. IM GLAD I ENDED UP GETTING THEM WITH NO ISSUES BUT THEIR UPS RESTRICTIONS ARE CRAZY

BLOCKS OUT ALL UPS CHOICE MEMBER OPTIONS

750S ARE CLUNKY THOUGH LOL.. ILL WAIT UNTIL I WEAR EM TO SEE WHAT ITS REALLY LIKE.. THE GG'S FIT GREAT IN AN 11 THOUGH I PROB COULDVE PULLED THE 10.5 OFF SINCE I FELT SOME SPACING BUT I DONT LIKE TIGHT SNUG KICKS SO THAT MIGHTVE BEEN TOO SMALL..

THE WORST PART ABOUT BUYING KICKS BESIDES THE SOLD OUT HASSLE AND RAFFLES ETC IS NOT BEING ABLE TO TRY ANYTHING ON ANYMORE. I CANT WAIT TO ROCK THEM THOUGH!

WELL STOCKX WASNT THAT MUCH BETTER WHEN THEY REPLIED QUICKLY THE MORNING AFTER TO MY EMAIL BUT IGNORED MY SECOND.. I DONT HAVE MUCH OTHER THAN THAT SINCE I DIDNT FOLLOW UP AND WAITED TO SEE THE RESULTS. IM GLAD I ENDED UP GETTING THEM WITH NO ISSUES BUT THEIR UPS RESTRICTIONS ARE CRAZY

BLOCKS OUT ALL UPS CHOICE MEMBER OPTIONS
Does GOAT still have the usps option available to use or is it all UPS from now on?

I buy and sell a lot (I'm a regular shoe stock trader lol) so I have emailed both GOAT and Stockx a good amount, especially in the past several months.

Stockx: Their team (specifically Russ) always writes me back in a timely fashion with detailed information.  Can't say enough good things about their customer service.  You can tell they are really trying to grow their brand right now and keep customers pleased.

GOAT: I have received messages back from them through the app that say my question has been forwarded on and will be answered by someone...but either this is a broken automated system or no one there actually sends on any of this information.  Have never received an email back from anyone.  For how poor this system is, I actually hope it IS an automated system. Their automated messages back sometimes have nothing to do with what I write them and I hope they are not employing people that are that bad at their jobs. 

I still buy equally from both, but if the price is ever similar I go Stockx.  GOAT using UPS was a really good step forward for them because I was perpetually terrified of USPS losing my stuff, and now I just hope they can get their customer service stuff figured out. 

One additional thing: I do not know of a way to contact GOAT except through their automated messaging system on their app.  Stockx on the other hand you can email directly and speak to a person by emailing Support@StockX.com.

Hope this helps. 

Last edited:
Anybody who got a call from Barneys for the chocolates get a confirmation email or charge on their credit card? I got called yesterday and still have neither.

Got charged yesterday but haven't got any confirmed email yet.

Non Sneaker talk:

The show yesterday was fire. So glad my girl got us tickets when I was meh about it. Listening to TL Barretts' Father Stretch My Hands all day today :lol:

Still no 750s in the wild. Bunch of Belugas, boots, and tour merchandise.

And a bunch of people who only knew the words to the songs off TLOP...

Non Sneaker talk:

The show yesterday was fire. So glad my girl got us tickets when I was meh about it. Listening to TL Barretts' Father Stretch My Hands all day today
laugh.gif

I hardly saw any 350's at my show. No boots. 

Non Sneaker talk:

The show yesterday was fire. So glad my girl got us tickets when I was meh about it. Listening to TL Barretts' Father Stretch My Hands all day today
laugh.gif

There were tons of fake 350s when the show was in Toronto.

I buy and sell a lot (I'm a regular shoe stock trader lol) so I have emailed both GOAT and Stockx a good amount, especially in the past several months.

Stockx: Their team (specifically Russ) always writes me back in a timely fashion with detailed information.  Can't say enough good things about their customer service.  You can tell they are really trying to grow their brand right now and keep customers pleased.

GOAT: I have received messages back from them through the app that say my question has been forwarded on and will be answered by someone...but either this is a broken automated system or no one there actually sends on any of this information.  Have never received an email back from anyone.  For how poor this system is, I actually hope it IS an automated system. Their automated messages back sometimes have nothing to do with what I write them and I hope they are not employing people that are that bad at their jobs. 

I still buy equally from both, but if the price is ever similar I go Stockx.  GOAT using UPS was a really good step forward for them because I was perpetually terrified of USPS losing my stuff, and now I just hope they can get their customer service stuff figured out. 

One additional thing: I do not know of a way to contact GOAT except through their automated messaging system on their app.  Stockx on the other hand you can email directly and speak to a person by emailing Support@StockX.com.

Hope this helps. 
NICE INSIGHTS.. I NEVER HAD TO CONTACT GOAT AND JUST BOUGHT A SECOND PAIR OF SHOES FROM THEM OVER THE WEEKEND SO THATS GOOD TO KNOW.. THE GUY THAT REPLIED WAS RUSS AND THOUGH HE SEEMED COOL I WAS UNIMPRESSED WITH HOW HE IGG'D MY REPLY. BUT IT SEEMS LIKE YOU HAD A GREAT EXPERIENCE SO I MIGHT GIVE THEM ANOTHER SHOT. AFTER ALL, I GOT MY 750S AND THEYRE PERFECT
@j o 19 congrats on the GG pick up! love my pear and wear them all the time. best 750 imo
THANKS.. I AGREE FOR SURE!

When you e-mail GOAT they come back with an automated message saying that they received the message and will get back accordingly. They probably reached back to me in like an hour of me sending the message.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom