ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a missed call at 9 pm last night. I'm hoping it wasn't Finishline because they said they're making calls on Sunday. I'm feeling so sick right now.

I reside in FL and it was number an 817 number (Texas). I thought it was my ex from Texas.

Last edited:
Hearing about that kanye show in Sac :smh:

Might have to sell my tickets for Orlando if he continues this trend.

So technical each foot site gives us 9 chances to get a yeezy because each shoe is picked at 3 stores ?? Opinion plz

View media item 2234262

Does anyone else keep double checking their App every few hours?

Thinking something might change or disappear??

If I hit on these it would be my FIRST ever to walk instore to get a release

6 hour drive for me to Chicago

Always online or bust for me

Where them chicago codes at though?
pimp.gif

So i'm assuming if you don't have all the headstarts its impossible to secure a pair?

Is there a posted time these go on sale for ADC?

Day one it begins

FNL ur up first [emoji]128520[/emoji] *for some.

*Actually day one was yesterday but f that this more dramatic

I don't see the BF pairs being 6-700 resale... maybe even lower than that

Think about it. There's 3 cws this time. Market was already flooded with Belugas back then. This time it'll be 3x that amount with people trying to flip.

That's my stock report, back to you Craig.

Each pair doesn't have the quantity of belugas lol

All three combined might be

Each pair will be more limited than belugas by a good margin

I believe each pair has than the belugas maybe even double. I woulda drove 6 hours for a chance at those. I had almost 15 stores within a 250 mile radius releasing all 3 color ways of these. Yeezy for everyone will mean low resale. I see these at around 400. They are just that available

I believe each pair has than the belugas maybe even double. I woulda drove 6 hours for a chance at those. I had almost 15 stores within a 250 mile radius releasing all 3 color ways of these. Yeezy for everyone will mean low resale. I see these at around 400. They are just that available

Lol 400 is unrealistic. Stores got the same amount if not less than belugas making each cw limited. Even when people do get their pairs lowest you will see is 600 from desperate people

Last edited:
Every release people act like there is plenty of pairs to go around :rofl:
Most people will strikeout while others get multiple pairs to sell.

Anyone in here that knows What time the Adidas confirmed is going to open tomorrow? Have to drive 2 hours for the zone. Someone had experience in the past?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom