ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

I was gonna go hit some raffles up today but then I hit on Confirmed and got super lazy lol. That and I found out that undftd silverlake wasn't holding a raffle. 
Undftd switches where they hold their raffles for each yeezy. Silverlake will be next go around.

Didn't get lucky on the app, but seems as though adidas sports stores are pickup locations now?

Undftd switches where they hold their raffles for each yeezy. Silverlake will be next go around.

Didn't get lucky on the app, but seems as though adidas sports stores are pickup locations now?

Yeah most adidas stores lit up as pickup locations not just Originals this go around

real question today is, how many of you are showing up to claim your confirmed pairs using a Laptop to claim? lmfao

Sorry kinda new to this yeezy thing I won on the confirm app and I was wondering do you always get the size your confirmed for ?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

At people sending their Best Wishes to Ye to get better...

MAN, this hospital visit is how Kanye gets out of canceling his Tour without  Live Nation Suing him for LOSS OF MONIES,

(Which they are gonna come asking for unless they redo the dates!!!)

thats Concert Biz 101 right there!!

I doubt he's anything but sick of doing shows!

Sorry kinda new to this yeezy thing I won on the confirm app and I was wondering do you always get the size your confirmed for ?

No....known a couple of folks who received within a half size of thier size. You selected a size range ... but if you are concerned you won't get the size you confirmed -- then that's not an issue.

Last edited:
Thanks a lot guys I don't see the size I picked there no more too is that regular cause after it said confirmed just said pick up sorry if these are some real Gerb questions lol [emoji]128514[/emoji]

This is what happens when you mess with and become addicted to a Kardashian. It's like a drug, and you go nowhere but downhill the moment you get yourself involved with the Kardashian family.

O.J. Simpson's lawyer was a Kardashian. Look what happened to O.J. And some say O.J. even slept with Kris Kardashian and that O.J. is actually Khloe's real dad. 

Lamar Odom messed with a Kardashian. Look how it turned out for Odom. 

West is following in those same footsteps. Pretty soon he'll be living in a mental hospital.

mq9e4.jpg

I got the red on the confirmed and got .5 the size I wanted. Not complaining cus it's still a W.

Picking up in Kings Plaza in Brooklyn instead of the usual Soho store. Hopefully it's less hectic

so what's the word on adc ? are all three releasing at the same time? or will it be one after another? i have to try for copper or green first. the red are trash but id gladly take them as trade bait. i'm still stuck with the belugas in an 11 and 10.5 i need size swap. fezkickzny on ig is a thief. tried charging me 400 for a size swap.

so what's the word on adc ? are all three releasing at the same time? or will it be one after another? i have to try for copper or green first. the red are trash but id gladly take them as trade bait. i'm still stuck with the belugas in an 11 and 10.5 i need size swap. fezkickzny on ig is a thief. tried charging me 400 for a size swap.

:rofl: at $400 for a size swap. What did you say when he told you that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom