ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crazy to see some people hit on all 3 on confirmed.
I am in the same camp when the blue button popped up i smashed it like 35 times and it took like 2 seconds to register it. I don't know if that has to do with Ping rate or anything. But 3 big Ls

I have a work meeting 10-11 tomorrow so I am hoping the drop occurs a little later or else i am screwed.

Good to see NT cooking though. I hope those that were in for one pair to wear got theirs. Thats all i want is a black based yeezy as a go-to every day wear. Want Greens. Would take bronze....not the biggest fan of the red.

so now we wait for the next wave of confirmed hits on the FTL FA and Champs app

three stores for 3 pairs at each store

27 chances to hit on these

3 footaction all three colors 6 min headstart

3 Champs all three colors 4 min headstart

3 FTL all three colors 6 min headstart

is this app stuff new enough to have a shot at any if not ALL three colors?????

three stores for 3 pairs at each store

27 chances to hit on these

3 footaction all three colors 6 min headstart

3 Champs all three colors 4 min headstart

3 FTL all three colors 6 min headstart

is this app stuff new enough to have a shot at any if not ALL three colors?????

Getting one would be best case scenario for most people.

DMV I got the call from FTL last night. Got an 8.5 in the greens. Anybody looking to swap colorways? I'm looking for the red or coppers

I think today is the day they makes calls unless they made them yesterday :nerd:

Wish me luck guys.

Any of my NY peeps ( especially Manhattan ) ever hit on confirmed? Straight L's no matter what I do 
laugh.gif
 Damn near smashed the phone screen and still nada every.single.time. Was talk about that jig for the app real? 

I hope the V3 is better, sitting out on the V2's. All he needs to do now is ruin the 750's then I'll be done with this craziness.

With a high quantity and there being less demand than belugas, I can see these going into the $500 range for sure once online pairs come in.

This is confusing, are you saying there are more blacks than beluga or vice versa?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom