ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone gotten their Yeezysupply V2's shipped yet? or even a email about shipping? These MOFO's dont tell people anything!

green v2's from needsupply came in today.  Super clean.  As for sizing, I'd say true to size.  I went half a size up nad have a bit more room by the toe which makes me nervous when they wear in.  Might look into a size swap locally.  

green v2's from needsupply came in today.  Super clean.  As for sizing, I'd say true to size.  I went half a size up nad have a bit more room by the toe which makes me nervous when they wear in.  Might look into a size swap locally.  
Nice Pic! Can't wait for my Coppers to come in from StockX .. Didn't prepare as well as I should have for this release. Will definitely be ready for the next V2's. Hoping to score a pair for retail for the first time lol

Why is it BS though? Aren't you doing exactly what they're saying?
I've only had 2 payments in that matter. Not even me pushing them to do it. 

Received money from my brother in Australia and from Mom in Colombia(This happens on a regular basis) so all in all this month I had 4 gifts, so now you're telling me, or better, they are telling  that whatever the reason of why I am receiving a gift they'll be treating it as payment for goods/services, that's what I called BS. 

Wouldn't be better to request me an explanation instead of prohibition ? 

really happy with my pairs, copped 4 but keeping 1 blk/red , to me they fit more TTS then the belugas do.

I've only had 2 payments in that matter. Not even me pushing them to do it. 

Received money from my brother in Australia and from Mom in Colombia(This happens on a regular basis) so all in all this month I had 4 gifts, so now you're telling me, or better, they are telling  that whatever the reason of why I am receiving a gift they'll be treating it as payment for goods/services, that's what I called BS. 

Wouldn't be better to request me an explanation instead of prohibition ? 
Then yeah that's definite BS. Sounds like the message is automatically generated.

Call em up and ***** someone out haha

Then yeah that's definite BS. Sounds like the message is automatically generated.

Call em up and ***** someone out haha
I did emailed them, stating the situation, will be waiting for their end to respond, because I don't know if you saw but a dude in the Boost Thread, told he received one like mine and he actually got blocked. I can't let that happen, and  WORSE I can't let that happen because of people wanting to save some bucks 

smh smh hard D: 

I did emailed them, stating the situation, will be waiting for their end to respond, because I don't know if you saw but a dude in the Boost Thread, told he received one like mine and he actually got blocked. I can't let that happen, and  WORSE I can't let that happen because of people wanting to save some bucks 

smh smh hard D: 
I would call them, last time I had an issue it was fairly easy to get someone on the phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom