ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can somebody drop those chicago codes in ya boy dm's?
pimp.gif

Says the guy who won shoes in another city & state.

Next time make sure you switch it back after u check in, and you'll be good. [emoji]128540[/emoji]

he won two in his area and one in another area ...you cant have both areas cause it resets the stores once you change the zip codes

whats the explanation to that?

Went to champs in castleon square, and they stated raffle was closed at 5 today even though website says it will be open today and tomorrow....

Did that Sunday night, socks shipped this morning, hoping the status updates by Thurs AM on a secondary FTL account I got. 
GOOD THINKING.. I HAD NO IDEA THIS RELEASE WAS COMING AND I ALSO THOUGHT THE STATUS WOULD UPGRADE AT 300 FOR BOTH FL AND FA APPS.. ILL PROB JUST DO IT FOR THE NEXT RELEASE IF IT DOESNT RESET ON JAN 1ST.

he won two in his area and one in another area ...you cant have both areas cause it resets the stores once you change the zip codes

They were 3 different shoes with 3 different countdowns. You had to enter in each one.
Changing the zip on one pair wouldn't alter all 3.

They only run concurrent if you've selected all 3 pairs at the same store, and then checked in. You would have three 6 min starts. You didn't have to go for all 3 tho.

I'm not saying it can't glitch, I see some weird stuff from the app all the time, but he seems to be the only one who had that problem, while thousands of others didn't.

They were 3 different shoes with 3 different countdowns. You had to enter in each one.
Changing the zip on one pair wouldn't alter all 3.

They only run concurrent if you've selected all 3 pairs at the same store, and then checked in. You would have three 6 min starts. You didn't have to go for all 3 tho.

I'm not saying it can't glitch, I see some weird stuff from the app all the time, but he seems to be the only one who had that problem, while thousands of others didn't.

You slo bruh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom