ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we ever get a V2 with no stripe, SPLY-350, or pull tab, that might be the best 350 ever to me, even above the V1s

Alright brehs,

I turned that short snapchat story into a panoramic and did some color correction so we could take a closer look at the shoes, cause why not?

1. All White

2. Zebra

3. Yellow (Cheeseburger/McDouble Wrapper)- these initially looked off white in the video, but are actually yellow.

Actually after looking at this closely, I think it's the cream colorway that we've seen floating around as a sample. Creams did not have a contrasting stripe while the yellow ones did. 

4. Oxford Tan? Grey??

5. Chocolate? Caramel? Oxford Tanner??

6. Yeezy Runner

Last edited:

Alright brehs,

I turned that short snapchat story into a panoramic and did some color correction so we could take a closer look at the shoes, cause why not?

1. All White

2. Zebra

3. Yellow (Cheeseburger/McDouble Wrapper)- these initially looked off white in the video, but are actually yellow

4. Oxford Tan? Grey??

6. Yeezy Runner
What kind of wizardry is this.... 

What kind of wizardry is this.... 
roll.gif
I photoshop for a living. Pretty much did what most people's phones do for panoramic mode, but manually.  That 3.whatever second clip ended up giving me 125+ images to stitch and blend together. 

Last edited:
:rofl: I photoshop for a living. Pretty much did what most people's phones do for panoramic mode, but manually.  That 3.whatever second clip ended up giving me 125+ images to stitch and blend together. 

U da real MVP. [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

Last edited:
:rofl: I photoshop for a living. Pretty much did what most people's phones do for panoramic mode, but manually.  That 3.whatever second clip ended up giving me 125+ images to stitch and blend together. 

Thank you.
Nice work.

u da real MVP brother [emoji]128591[/emoji]

Alright brehs,

View media item 2310152

1. All White
2. Zebra
3. Yellow (Cheeseburger/McDouble Wrapper)- these initially looked off white in the video, but are actually yellow.
Actually after looking at this closely, I think it's the cream colorway that we've seen floating around as a sample. Creams did not have a contrasting stripe while the yellow ones did. 
4. Oxford Tan? Grey??
6. Yeezy Runner

You get a rep for that awesome pic conversion and the McDouble nickname. Spot on!

Something about the shape of the V2 in a chocolate colorway reminds me of shoes I'd see on a peasant at a renaissance fair or something.

shoe-3.jpg

Hypebeast friends from the 1400s be like, "HARK! WHAT TIS THOOOOOSE?!"

View media item 2310278

Last edited:
You get a rep for that awesome pic conversion and the McDouble nickname. Spot on!

Something about the shape of the V2 in a chocolate colorway reminds me of shoes I'd see on a peasant at a renaissance fair or something.

Hypebeast friends from the 1400s be like, "WHAT TIS THOOOOOSE?!"

Oh no you didn't lol 

Wow, nice job man.

Also, apparently it's illegal to like Ozweegos and have opinions on shoes?

Wait, this is NT 
roll.gif

I also loved the beluga since I saw Yeezy Season Three because they were loud and daring in contrast to he V1

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom