ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wanted to say thanks to everyone who chimed in yesterday on my dilema. Sale went thru hassle free (mostly) with local dude last night. Buyer even texted me this morning thanking me again. Dude was probly hella suspect he was getting fakes, guess u gotta be these days.#coolstorydude
That's whats up man. Glad it worked out for ya!

Unreal = good or bad?

Kim is like the 3rd hottest Kardashian, IMO.  Kendall #1, Kourtney #2, ..................... then Kim I guess. 
It's good and bad 
laugh.gif

Unreal = good or bad?

Kim is like the 3rd hottest Kardashian, IMO.  Kendall #1, Kourtney #2, ..................... then Kim I guess. 
Chloe always been the best imo, but I like those curves (and not that fake diaper looking booty Kim has). The second to the youngest (maybe Kendall like you mentioned) is a cutie too

shes already and endless joke

when shes gets older its going to be comedy gold

when she gets really old she will just tun into Pizza the Hut

i imagine a giant ball of cellulite with the ability to talk
laugh.gif
yeah man, I love a nice, curvy butt more than most but when it comes to Kim K that thing is just over the top and not a good look IMO. Looks like she wears soggy diaper or something. Chloe though....thats a nice body to me

Chloe always been the best imo, but I like those curves (and not that fake diaper looking booty Kim has). The second to the youngest (maybe Kendall like you mentioned) is a cutie too
Chloe is by far the worst, so many operations were required to made her all right 

Unreal = good or bad?

Kim is like the 3rd hottest Kardashian, IMO.  Kendall #1, K̶o̶u̶r̶t̶n̶e̶y̶ Kylie #2, ..................... then Kim I guess. 
fixed.

Kourtney was the baddest like ten years ago... before she had like 8 kids. Now she's kinda weird looking. And her body has suffered greatly as well.

Please push up the next Yeezy release date. Otherwise we'll just have pages and pages talking about the Kardashian klan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom