ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh word? Can i use my swoosh acct? Do you think if i order one from my swoosh and one from a regular acct they will cancel em? Also, how much will i be able to resell for? Thanks a bunch guise, i heard tons of nasty stuff about the people in the yeezy thread but none of its true. I really appreciate all the thoughtful assistance. Thank you so so much. K, love you.

no problem! Don't forget payless.com too :rofl:

but in all seriousness--google it. Do your research. Too many people nowadays (especially lurkers) expecting help and everything to be spoonfed to them.

I went my UB size for the V2 and they fit perfect. Size 8 in UBs and Size 8 in V2. I got narrow feet. 

I went my UB size for the V2 and they fit perfect. Size 8 in UBs and Size 8 in V2. I got narrow feet. 
Same situation for me but there was def a break in period before they became super comfy. That black V2 primeknit is tuff and tight, boy

Last edited:
i went tts in coppers, they are breaking in. now im scared these newer ones might size different wonder if i should go .5 from now on

Last edited:
My local Hibbett said they'd be pushing their raffle back and making calls on Wednesday. I'm guessing that's true, unless the associate just didn't know what he was talking about.

How hard is it to hit on the footsite raffles like Footaction and FTL in LA with 6 minutes? That's where Ima be this upcoming week so I'll have to try out there.

How hard is it to hit on the footsite raffles like Footaction and FTL in LA with 6 minutes? That's where Ima be this upcoming week so I'll have to try out there.

I went 1 out of 3 for the white V2's on the footapps with 6 mins HS on all. I guess you can say it's tough. Everyone and their mama has 6 mins now.

Last edited:
I went 1 out of 3 for the white V2's on the footapps with 6 mins HS on all. I guess you can say it's tough. Everyone and their mama has 6 mins now.

Dag. What if I leave it in Atlanta and try to let someone pick it up for me? Has anyone had any experience with this? Do they make you show the ID along with the app? Either way, my chances seem to be the same. Smh

Dag. What if I leave it in Atlanta and try to let someone pick it up for me? Has anyone had any experience with this? Do they make you show the ID along with the app? Either way, my chances seem to be the same. Smh
if you know what your doing your chances of hitting on the app in LA are better odds than ATL bro

Not happening. Employees are looking for any reason to deny you your pair so that they can cop or backdoor your pair after the allotted window. If you're not in the city just let someone local have it opposed to having them get jerked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom