ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone have the confirmed size run for men's on these? Homegirl is saying she copped a 5.5 in men's [emoji]129300[/emoji]?

snow gonna make tomorrow a no go. will try for pacsun friday im assuming they will close it that day like 5-6 pm

Jimmy jazz had a list. two pages. I scrolled the pages and I was the only size 12. If they don't call then they for sure backdoored. Only open for 37 more mins. hope no more size 12's walk in.

Why the hell 34th take 5 hours? :lol:

One register?
Like 5 kicks dropped that day through the app. So you have a whole bunch of people picking up their kicks (whether it's yeezys, some Js, and/ or foamposites). That's a boatload of people to deal with, plus the regular customers/walk-ins

Regarding Footlocker/Champs app.. 3 days ago, I made $300 plus purchases after entry submission and my 3min Platinum Headstart is not yet reflecting.

Anyone else have this problem?

I took a nice L on the confirmed app today. Did it right at 4:00. I mean I don't understand how the hell im ever supposed to get a pair of these sneakers. It's honestly ridiculous.

Whatever time you entered at which was before platinum in your case, that's how you are entered no going forward, thank you for playing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom