ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

I got my email at 6:05 and got charged on my citi card. GG. Also where the hell are yall playing games to buy yeezys? LMAO.
You beat me fam. 3:06 AM here. I ain't need no sleep. Going to pick my personal pair as a zombie at Champs. If YS ships, my bro gets a pair of Yeezy's. :tongue:

do multiple orders with the same card and address get canceled?

got the emails and my card was charged..

that **** is the worst

glad i copped on YS and didnt even bother with consortium when the "our site is busy" page popped after refreshing right befoire countdown ended
word! and my page monitor didn't even go off! i was just tight that the countdown got stuck at 1 so I clicked my YS tab and it was loading the password page. 

man, should i be worrying, entered the wrong address on YS, dropped them a mail to rectify it. 
Hope they wont C on me :O

Hello 
nerd.gif
nthat.gif
nerd.gif

do multiple orders with the same card and address get canceled?

got the emails and my card was charged..
if you use the same card twice then yea it'll get cancelled

but you can have multiples shipped to the same address just gotta use different cards

Last edited:

You beat me fam. 3:06 AM here. I ain't need no sleep. Going to pick my personal pair as a zombie at Champs. If YS ships, my bro gets a pair of Yeezy's. :tongue:
I was gonna wake up my brother in law to ask for his info so i can cook him on YS but his size was gone by the time I finished my order. He's good anyways. He won pirate black V1s last year from FTL raffle while I was left hurting inside for getting the L. 

word! and my page monitor didn't even go off! i was just tight that the countdown got stuck at 1 so I clicked my YS tab and it was loading the password page. 
same. page monitor didnt hit but i remember the oeros and black friday all dropped at 6am est so i was ready n waiting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom