ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
YM hogged up all the UB trace cargo during the drop few weeks ago.  They/he was charging $50 for carts.  Scew that.  I rather not have those shoes.  Ain't gonna give him a dime.

Yes really, they've been wrong numerous times.
But they have been right most of the times, even though they obviously had a few wrong infos / dates.

Nevertheless, I'm not saying I support him or what, just that their infos is most of the time pretty accurate.

I'm pretty certain they just have better network of "leakers" who share drops details to them anonymously.

when we see stock numbers posted here, it is from YM?  or NTers here have a way of finding out?

Both. There's stock checkers that allow regular users to monitor stock, and YM usually tweets to confirm the numbers around the same time we're able to view it through script.

But they have been right most of the times, even though they obviously had a few wrong infos / dates.

Nevertheless, I'm not saying I support him or what, just that their infos is most of the time pretty accurate.

I'm pretty certain they just have better network of "leakers" who share drops details to them anonymously.
They called like, 3 different dates for Belugas before finally getting it right.
They say every release is limited except the Oreos. None were truly super limited but not GR, either. They said there are 2-300K pairs of Oreos. That is typical GR Jordan production. :rofl:

my buddy who I didn't know was into sneakers was in a sneaker group for 2 years with a yeezymafia team member who offered my friend a spot in the future mafia for $40. He declined because he thought it was bs even though the guy provided BD links all the time and let everyone eat. He said that the mafia guy was a computer coder who collabed with others coders around the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom