ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
unrelated with shipping and sizing talk, but I've worn my breds a couple times now, and you guys were right.. V2 is loads better than the V1 in terms of comfort.. And the more I look at my Breds next to my PBs... I'm starting to think it's the same in terms of design.. I love the pull tab on the V2 as well. It's so unnecessary and extra, just like my comments.. 
smile.gif

Last edited:
Love how the big resellers are talking about how limited these will because they can't get backdoored pairs from the boutiques. Hoping footstores still get normal numbers

Figured out why us YS is taking so long. Pretty sure reg D kicked in so I'll have to go in on Tuesday to sort that out. I'm not worried if the order gets cancelled since there not my personal pair. Or I'm tripin and YS is slow af. But getting my card declined is something I do need to get sorted out before the zebra drop.

DS. Any one know what type of glue I should get to fill in that gap?

Base on the construction of the shoe, I should be good, but I can see it becoming a weak part of the shoe over time.

YM just tweeted that footsites got cut so an only ADC exclusive for US.

Due to their record...I would hold off on more legit information from other sources.

It was unexpectedly manual friendly this time around because of the added captcha in the ordering process. 
captcha was in place before this drop. they had captcha on the black/white 350 v2s. what helped is that they changed the link so that pretty much destroyed bots.

YM just tweeted that footsites got cut so an only ADC exclusive for US.
Due to their record...I would hold off on more legit information from other sources.

No kidding. People actually believe that Adidas just now decided to not ship footsites with a week away from release. What a way to CYA.

From ovo store running out of raffles, to barber messing up my cut, to ovo 12 release being the usual L, to the news of footstores not getting zebras.....this week needs to end already

Maybe adidas doesn't want to continue letting footsites get away with letting bots take all of the online stock every time so they're just making it an ADC release. They're gonna sell out either way even if it's only on ADC. But maybe that's just the optimist wanting it not to be super limited release.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom