ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've never heard of anybody getting a pair from blends.. never even heard of bait tho
Rarely see people win from Bait either 
laugh.gif
 But between Blends and Bait both are infamously known for backdooring so I dont even waste my time with them anymore. 

In LA we get blessed with multiple stores to go to, but man for normal folk working 9-5 it can be tricky, because by the time you get out to hit all the spots in LA traffic will take your HOURS

My daughters infant pair has the same status. I got them from bogota too. You will be ok. It's probably from the recent storm. They will come tomorrow
Yeah haha I figured it was something like that. I've learned to just let things ride when it comes to shipping. I had a pair of Oreos that I got from ADC travel up to Canada with FedEx before it reached me in SF.

Are the all white 350s still slated for March?
i thought the cream/core whites were slated for an early summer release....with the tonal greens looking like they are releasing in early summer (June) then I would imagine these aren't coming out before mid/late summer. 

I don't understand the low amount of pairs on these.
Its not like they need to hype em up. I feel like they could've at least produced these like the breds, or Oreos even. They're missing out on a lot of money that resellers are gonna cash in on.

Yo can someone go into the legit check forum and see if the belugas I posted are straight. Thanks in advance fellas

Gotta keep the people thirsty for them
Exactly. You don't see anyone talking anymore about Yeezy value dying like they were with the V2 black/color colorways.  Adidas yo-yoing the numbers to ensure they can convince everyone they are lucky to be able to buy a pair.

This is especially true if the rumors are accurate about the cream colorway numbers being massive. 

I'm very impressed with Adidas' ability to strategize. It's like anytime anyone says the hype around NMD or Yeezys is dying, Adidas says, "Oh yeah? (Salt Bae sprinkle of Zebra V2)"

i thought the cream/core whites were slated for an early summer release....with the tonal greens looking like they are releasing in early summer (June) then I would imagine these aren't coming out before mid/late summer. 
Cream/core whites are probably what i meant. I thought they were supposed to be scheduled for next month. I need another Yeezy szn fix. Zebras don't count

Rep him for wut though

It's hard to believe people strike out on yeezys? My bad I don't got 50 stores in my state to drive to [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Otherwise trust me, idc to drive around if I had that many spots.

I drove over an hour for tickets for the Black Friday pairs just to ONE spot so miss me with that

San Diego literally has 1 store that gets yeezys and I've only even been waitlisted once (didn't get them) on the app, a lot of people in here don't realize how awesome it is to have multiple spots to go to

We don't even have the app yet which allows these stores to do what they want and lie about raffle dates

If you knew how much time I spent for raffle tickets for the Breds just to come away with one pair

I hit basically every spot there was :lol: so yes I can put work when it's required. Doesn't mean **** when the spots don't go by the rules. Chalk it up as an L Which is why I don't ***** anymore because it's all part of the game. Atleast now with the app people are fairly competing with other people and managers ain't holding shoes back and handing em out to whoever gives em the most kickback

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom