ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RSVPKingz refunding a day before the drop
laugh.gif

They did that on a past release and struck out hard
RSVP Loanz putting your money at work

Adidas rarely cancels multiples (I know peeps that order over 10 pairs each release and all ship)
Wish Adidas UK didn't make it so difficult for me to get pairs shipped to US. Last few releases I got cancelled and uk addy blocked. UK has always been easier than US to place an order.

Last edited:
I think the cancellations are based more on IP than physical address, at least that's what I've been hearing. I know personally someone who was able to cop quite a few of the bred's to the same physical address, but with different cards and they all shipped. If you're only talking about two, chances are, on the last few releases, you probably would have slipped through the cracks, especially if you used two different cards (ie credit card and debit card to same address).

But then again, this is a much more hyped and limited release with drastically reduced numbers, so maybe they will scrutinizing the orders more.

If you want to be totally safe, and brave enough to think you can get two orders through (not doubting you personally, I don't know how you intend to try) you better get some proxies...and some trusted friends.

For those that hit the barneys raffle today, did y'all get the call back yet?
Not yet, I emailed them an hour after I got their email about 1pm eastern time (they sent the email about 12pm) , I also resent the same email tonight just in case. The email was from BarneysNY 

Tempted to pay resell on Belugas. My reason being i don't like any upcoming V2 other than the Olives or any of the black V2 bar the Breds, which i've luckily got coming in the post from YS. Still Not sure though. Are StockX reliable to buy from? & if not, why not? who has received a fake pair from them & how reliable is that person?
Resold my red stripe to pay for the Belugas, Used the discount on Stockx to purchase. Pair is legit.

Adidas rarely cancels multiples (I know peeps that order over 10 pairs each release and all ship)

Wish Adidas UK didn't make it so difficult for me to get pairs shipped to US. Last few releases I got cancelled and uk addy blocked. UK has always been easier than US to place an order.

Can you order from Adidas UK from a different location and even without a UK credit card and billing address?

Adults (CP9366)

Infants (BB6373)

Good luck trying to figure out Fakes vs Real with these ones 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Didn't want to get my daughter the black V2, cuz it was too dark. (She wears a lot of colorful clothes)

I damn sure can't buy these white ones for her, cuz she will tear them up. [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom