ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adidas rarely cancels multiples (I know peeps that order over 10 pairs each release and all ship)
Wish Adidas UK didn't make it so difficult for me to get pairs shipped to US. Last few releases I got cancelled and uk addy blocked. UK has always been easier than US to place an order.

As someone from the UK, this pleases me.

They won't be able to hold me back forever :evil:

Tempted to pay resell on Belugas. My reason being i don't like any upcoming V2 other than the Olives or any of the black V2 bar the Breds, which i've luckily got coming in the post from YS. Still Not sure though. Are StockX reliable to buy from? & if not, why not? who has received a fake pair from them & how reliable is that person?

overall StockX has shown to be reliable for kicks but nothing is 100% guaranteed with regards to a passable fake slipping through....the bigger question for yourself is how confident are you in your v2 LC skills. Any third-party conduit for my kicks (reseller, consignment shop, fleabay, etc) I'm checking 'em. The bigger issue with StockX is the fact Fake Education is a partner and he's recently attempted to sell off fake pairs as reputable pairs ....

You haven't paid enough attention to the thread homie... it's not rumors/talk ... 
Pics of him talking about replica/fake companies on IG that he's used for YEARS for his comparison videos are not proof.

Show me a pair of fakes with the Stock X tag attached to it, along side a real pair of that shoe.

It's all assumptions and chatter, with zero proof. 

tumblr_nitgvaj4t31qhbifyo2_250.gif

Last edited:
Cream whites are cool - they reveal the pattern under UV light.

Does anyone still have the pics of that?

Pics of him talking about replica/fake companies on IG that he's used for YEARS for his comparison videos are not proof.

Show me a pair of fakes with the Stock X tag attached to it, along side a real pair of that shoe.

It's all assumptions and chatter, with zero proof. 
Really not into proving anything to anyone, tbh. Believe what you want to believe I don't care 

But fakes have popped out of Stockx, like those Yellow Hu Nmd, but oh well, I've buy and sell in stockx so it's not like I care too much at the end of the day 

i know ya'll been waiting for this....!

I got my YS shipping info (from UPS, not YS) yesterday.  You can all rest now.

Are they considering them cream or the peyote colorway teased by YM recently?
Two different ones.

The snaps of Kanye/Kim/Khloe WHOEVER'S CLOSET IT WAS had Cream White, Dark Green, and Brown/Tan (Peyote).  That snap also had Breds/Zebras/Runners.  All the upcoming ones.  From like a month ago or so.

Really hard to find a size swap [emoji]128553[/emoji]

Was offered psny 12s size 10 plus 50cash for my 9.5 breds
Was also offered kith ultra boost size 9.5 for my breds

Really just want a size 10.5-11

Really not into proving anything to anyone, tbh. Believe what you want to believe I don't care 

But fakes have popped out of Stockx, like those Yellow Hu Nmd, but oh well, I've buy and sell in stockx so it's not like I care too much at the end of the day 
I find it funny that people say fakes (plural) have popped out of StockX yet the only example anyone ever uses is the Yellow Hu NMDs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom