ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
W's for myself and the wife today. Also got all three NMD colorways. Too greedy?

Last edited:

lol a bit random but I see Cam'ron A LOT over at Quiccheck late at night by my job 
roll.gif
Lolol in NJ?

so i was able to get through splash but it landed me at the main page with no yeezy shoe. had multiple tabs open. does anyone know why this is?

On to the next release.  With the all white ones you think we'll see a lot of customization since it basically looks like an unfinished pair?

situations like these where my plug doesn't get any pairs, i just have to take the L. i can't be up all night online hoping to score. gotta be ready for my my sons bball games at noon on saturdays. this is the 1st v2 that foot action didn't get. tried on adc, but before any product even was aailable to atc, it showed sold out. i knew it was pretty much a wrap when the plug said he wasn't getting them yesterday. this was the v2 i wanted out of them all. oh well. can't win em all. and there's no way in the world i'm paying resell for these (or any other kicks moving forward, for that matter).

:\

Opposite of the Bred's this time for me W from YS L from ADC. Went to bed at 9 woke up at 12 went back to sleep at 1230 then woke back up at 3 so not too bad. Did everyone even get their Bred's yet from YS?

Size 13 copped for me. :smokin

Struck out in a horrible way on Yeezy Supply after staying up all night and passing out right as it went live (East coast too so was pretty messed up after staying awake until around 8:45am...props to the East coast squadders who made it through the night because this release was murder on us).

Thought I was on the L train when I miraculously got through on ADC manually late when they threw stock back up and twitter was saying there were 250 pairs left. Hey I'll take it.

Congrats to anyone else who got lucky. Regardless of how much work you put in, this release was all luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom