ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.

SMH, spent $380 at Champs this Saturday. It showed the $380 on my vip thing but my status hasn't been changed to platinum so I only have a 7 min headstart. Can I cancel this and wait until tomorrow to get my 10 min headstart?
same thing happened to me smh

SMH, spent $380 at Champs this Saturday. It showed the $380 on my vip thing but my status hasn't been changed to platinum so I only have a 7 min headstart. Can I cancel this and wait until tomorrow to get my 10 min headstart?
i dont believe you can, dont see the option.

same situation here but havent signed up.

it takes a while for it to show up...I think 48 hours

If you just spent that amount or whatever amount to get to platinum and checked in with the code before it updated to platinum status, it will not check you in at 10 min HS.

from FTL

Note that if you join online or in-store, it may take up to 72 hours for your VIP status to be reflected on the App

as far as i know, no :frown:

it even gives you a fine print warning to verify your vip status before pressing confirm

from FTL

Note that if you join online or in-store, it may take up to 72 hours for your VIP status to be reflected on the App
Guys I get that it will not show up until 48-72 hours. I'm saying it will show up by tomorrow for me but I already entered the reservation for Champs thinking I was platinum but I only got 7 mins. I'm saying is it possible to get my 10 min HS once I'm platinum or am I screwed?

What do these codes actually do ? And where do you place them ? Says I'm already locked in without putting any

If you are using a code and zip code for the store codes that are being posted;

*Click on "view selected stores"
*Type in zip code in search bar
*Click on "search" just above your phone keyboard
*Select the store(s) that corresponds to the zip code
*Click on "headstart"
*Click on "check in at store"
*Then click on "tap here"
*Enter in the 4 digit code
*After it checks you in, go back to "view selected stores" and switch it back to the store nearest you.

Last edited:
Guys I get that it will not show up until 48-72 hours. I'm saying it will show up by tomorrow for me but I already entered the reservation for Champs thinking I was platinum but I only got 7 mins. I'm saying is it possible to get my 10 min HS once I'm platinum or am I screwed?

You're screwed.

yup once you sign up. there is no going back. some people have said that theirs changed after. but i say no

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom