ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
yall are just rushing to sign up and not reading. We have until Thursday.
This is truth.

But somehow I feel like the earlier you sign up the better. Like if thats factored into account.

Im also speculative on the arrangement of the stores you prefer when you go to "view selected stores" The zip is NEVER the one you orginally input and miles review is always different. Like how can I be 0.0 miles away from SF and .7 miles away from sacramento? And every time I hit on Champs it always sends me to the store that i remember being closests to 0.0

They still take it off your account just have to wait till after the release.

i don't believe that's true. I upgraded my girls FTL account by buying two pairs of Carolina 11s. I returned both pairs and the account still has platinum status

This is truth.

But somehow I feel like the earlier you sign up the better. Like if thats factored into account.

Im also speculative on the arrangement of the stores you prefer when you go to "view selected stores" The zip is NEVER the one you orginally input and miles review is always different. Like how can I be 0.0 miles away from SF and .7 miles away from sacramento? And every time I hit on Champs it always sends me to the store that i remember being closests to 0.0

no i dont think it matters if you sign up monday or thursday

no i dont think it matters if you sign up monday or thursday
I mean im only speculating, but ive never missed on champs (my only platinum status store) with this way of thinking . Its my game day ritual haha *knocks on wood*

obviously if you wanna get platinum or gold status, waiting till last minute for an update for 10 mins is better than doing it early and only getting 6-7.

Last edited:
This is truth.

This isn't true. I've sign up on a Thursday afternoon before reservations close and still win.

people love to speculate the algorithm, but are usually wrong with the theories they come up with. It's actually a lot simpler than everyone is making it out to be

people love to speculate the algorithm, but are usually wrong with the theories they come up with. It's actually a lot simpler than everyone is making it out to be
Like I said, just my game day ritual. 
happy.gif

Last edited:

Like I said, just my game day ritual.
don't worry, I'm not singling you out. Theres actually a lot of people with their made up theories. I've tried to explain it to a few people in here but everyones mind is made up and they stuck by what they believe. At the end of day, you either win or you lose.

don't worry, I'm not singling you out. Theres actually a lot of people with their made up theories. I've tried to explain it to a few people in here but everyones mind is made up and they stuck by what they believe. At the end of day, you either win or you lose.
True true. I should know better as an engineer too

yupp.. for me i always say that it is random

care to explain it one last time? lol

There's no ritual per se. But we know 2 facts....

1. They track your purchases...duh right?

2. Your odds are based upon your sneaker head population just like any other raffle.

So the best you can do is buy stuff, become Platinum and crap, and choose 3 stores that get large shipments.

I've noticed I may check in at one store but win at the other. And this particular store usually get the largest shipments in the metro. Their sales numbers double the average footstore.

Last edited:
There's no ritual per se. But we know 2 facts....

1. They track your purchase...duh right?

2. Your odds are based upon your sneaker head population just like any other raffle.

So the best you can do is buy stuff, become Platinum and crap, and choose 3 stores that get large shipments.

or only get one choice :frown: like how FTL did us dirty in the bay once again :frown:

Nearest footaction that's getting them is in Sacramento? Looks like Im gonna have to make that drive haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom