ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've mentally punched my macbook 14 times and threw it 37 times. 
mean.gif

Copped pair #5 on YS using the Restocks App! Got stuck in queue on my laptop and jumped onto the app and it was smooth sailing from there. Successfully cooked on both YS Zebra drops :pimp:

Any idea if YS let's you change shipping address? One order literally just says "101" and then my city and zip. The charge went through but it's pretty unlikely they'd be able to figure out my real address. I emailed them immediately after, but was curious if anyone had this happen before. 

Any idea if YS let's you change shipping address? One order literally just says "101" and then my city and zip. The charge went through but it's pretty unlikely they'd be able to figure out my real address. I emailed them immediately after, but was curious if anyone had this happen before. 
Never happened...

no autofill address?

They don't respond to emails

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom