ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
so mad i changed my method..
hit submit multiple times on my different windows before they sold out..
did anyone else miss the captcha tab?

Wow my baby woke up so I'm feeding him and monitoring the phone and boom the zebras pop up. No 10, no 9.5 but cooked on 8. Let's go team no sleep. And yes this shoe was more limited the second time and not as easy to cop as the creams were. Man if only my boo-boo would have given me her cc info and I would have tried to double up.

Numbers weren't that low if people cooked 3x and 4x pairs going back one after another. Just being realistic here.
It's the queue. People were cooking multiples while I was stuck in queue. Once you're through, you can feast. Literally, 1 minute in queue difference can do that. 

Numbers weren't that low if people cooked 3x and 4x pairs going back one after another. Just being realistic here.
I have no clue on #'s but that doesn't necessarily mean anything. People copped multiples on the original drop and we know there weren't many. If you get through the queue quick every other purchase just breezes through. You could have already copped 2x b4 others even made it to checkout

It's the queue. People were cooking multiples while I was stuck in queue. Once you're through, you can feast. Literally, 1 minute in queue difference can do that. 
I was initially hit with queue, opened a second tab and went back to the 1st tab and it loaded... so I was in queue for like...10secs? weird..i was ready for the L.

I tried man. Refreshed and saw the sizes before the tweet went out. Added to cart and got the que. really thought I'd won! Fail though. Smh

Mannn.. I know it sucks but just learn from this drop and apply it to the next one. You still got a shot at ADC so all is not lost yet

I was initially hit with queue, opened a second tab and went back to the 1st tab and it loaded... so I was in queue for like...10secs? weird..i was ready for the L.
You just got lucky man. I had two tabs open. Both stuck in queue. I stupidly decided to try adding my personal size 12 on both. Should have gone for 10-11 on one tab. Got through queue to sold out on both at the same time. 

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom