ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the Greens are the next CW releasing, probably won't even bother trying for those.

Struck out hard on these today. Payment loop every time u tried to check out. If you see a 8-9 lmk around on site or restock. Congrats to all that ate.

Nice Kicks SF is calling winners. I didn't hear my phone ring because I was walking so I missed out. oh well

Struck out hard on these today. Payment loop every time u tried to check out. If you see a 8-9 lmk around on site or restock. Congrats to all that ate.

Yea I'll be sure to let you know first thing. I'm sure they'll just be sitting there available and waiting for you to buy

Went to APB for a live raffle and the store only had 9 pairs [emoji]128078[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128078[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji] Store is small and crammed with like 50 people

Shoutout to Champs for making this release a breeze for me. These are dope in person! Glad to have these joints and it kinda makes up for not having TDs that I sold earlier this year. I'm keeping these :smokin

Yea I'll be sure to let you know first thing. I'm sure they'll just be sitting there available and waiting for you to buy

There are good people out there that aren't in it just for themselves and willing to help. Maybe you just haven't had the karma come your way. I hope you got your pair. Just positive vibes man..

One of my ADC orders got cancelled 
mean.gif
. It was the last 5.5 too but the order status says there was a technical issue 
mad.gif

Picked up my pairs. Footaction probably 20 people in line, less than 5 at footlocker. Waiting on supply and kith shipping now. Resell took a hit today buy seems like it wasn't as easy as people thought it would be. Had too many on eu adc was part of the problem.
did you pick up one of the unclaimed pairs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom