ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wish I knew the science behind the splash page. Got through on Chrome and Firefox on the computer. Never got through on mobile even though I initially started on mobile an hour earlier.

incredible I got 2 pairs the first release when it was the most limited v2 and now that they released thousands and thousands I couldn't get one pair smh 

wtf footlocker sf said they didnt get the shipment? told me to come back Tuesday 10 to 6. said there shoulda been a notice from the app...i didnt get no notice
Actually a lot of people were question because they got the notice from the APP.  I believe it's true.

incredible I got 2 pairs the first release when it was the most limited v2 and now that they released thousands and thousands I couldn't get one pair smh 
Vice verse for me.. enjoy having the power of two because I sure am .. this may never happen again for me

Just asked one of the girls at footlocker handling the reservations if unclaimed pairs were gonna be raffled off and she says " those are already raffled off" she couldn't look me in the eye so I knew that was a lie. how can you raffle unclaimed pairs when you don't even know if there's any unclaimed yet... bish

Was surprised to see they gave out bands for potential unclaimed pairs....I think it's a new dynamic that can go either way.

Eastbay came in clutch and my dumbass took forever to checkout looking at my shipping options lol. ADC tho..

These are still in the $500s on stock x and will only go lower when pairs arrive

Last edited:
42nd was well organized. In and out in 15 mins

Thnx. It was easier than champs Times Square ever been. I was in there for 5 mins. I like the separate section for yeezy purchasers. Of course the dudes waiting outside like, you selling, you selling!? Smdh lol. I don't even answer them.

No more under 400 bois

I think they will dip to mid 400s in 2 weeks and will climb back up in long term. They are still one of the most popular Yeezys even after the restock and I doubt they will restock for a 3rd time. Best is to pick up pairs if you missed out and let them sit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom