ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never bank on ADC. Haven’t gotten through splash since the Chocolate 750s. Luckily YS came in clutch [emoji]127997[/emoji]. Creams and Zebras are my only dubs [emoji]128514[/emoji]

This foot stores think people stupid. They not trying input the 4 digit code for pickup or ask you for number the put them on your account lol. Both Footaction and Footlocker looking at me like I'm crazy. And the chick and footlocker think I didn't see her trying put in my wrong phone number lmao. They tight. No more back pairs for them.

This foot stores think people stupid. They not trying input the 4 digit code for pickup or ask you for number the put them on your account lol. Both Footaction and Footlocker looking at me like I'm crazy. And the chick and footlocker think I didn't see her trying put in my wrong phone number lmao. They tight. No more back pairs for them.
yeah son managers are losing alot of money that tax freee backdoor money must of been nice while it lasted.

Same happened to me! Champs cashier just asked me for my VIP barcode and scanned it. I asked her for the 4 digit code for picking up my reservation and she said she doesn't know it. I had to call the manager over and he was playing stupid too, but it was on the sheet with all the winners names and I put it in myself.

Anybody ever have to cop from Adidas at Cherry Hill NJ? How are the lines usually?
Where they doing this?

Certain FTL spots in NYC (i.e.: fulton mall, etc) .... haven't seen any FTAs give out unclaimed bands and there's 1 main champs (time square) and can't imagine they're doing.

saw a bunch of kids running into the mall at opening. they mustve thought it was FCFS. had me feeling like simba before mufasa died

On ebay Germany there's still a 20% off discount (or up to 100 euros) for any item listed in the "sneaker" section. With the code PERFEKTERMIX you can score a zebra for around 390 to 410 - only valid until midnight, so 2.5 hours from now. Don't know if it works EU wide though... picked up creams the other day for as low as 258 euros, 9.5/10

Last edited:
yeah son managers are losing alot of money that tax freee backdoor money must of been nice while it lasted.

Same happened to me! Champs cashier just asked me for my VIP barcode and scanned it. I asked her for the 4 digit code for picking up my reservation and she said she doesn't know it. I had to call the manager over and he was playing stupid too, but it was on the sheet with all the winners names and I put it in myself.

[emoji]128514[/emoji] I'm telling you they mad. They aren't eating anymore. They not slick. I was not leaving them stores without the code and without them putting it on my account. It's telling though, how people getting multiple W's on the apps but before that it was impossible unless you had the connect. All the shoes were going out the [emoji]128073[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji] [emoji]128682[/emoji]

flagship footlocker, champs or footactions pick one. goodluck
thanks fam, btw do you know how the lines are right now? 
People were already there this morning.

Just asked one of the girls at footlocker handling the reservations if unclaimed pairs were gonna be raffled off and she says " those are already raffled off" she couldn't look me in the eye so I knew that was a lie. how can you raffle unclaimed pairs when you don't even know if there's any unclaimed yet... bish
Raffled off to employees lol.

laugh.gif
 I learned from creams never to pick NYC stores ever again, picked up all my pairs in NJ took 20 min total

shoutouts to the EU and AU for the ADC US assists as well
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom