ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Calling it now (and accepting all reps when this happens):

1) SNS site eventually gets fixed. 

2) We all enter the raffle

3) Cue SNS email and instagram post that is written to sound overly chummy and casual like, "Well, that didn't go as well as planned..."

4) They will extend the raffle hours or move raffle hours to another time

5) NT folks who already entered will flip out. 

"Temporarily suspended" Did I get banned? 
laugh.gif

Nah they won't extend raffle hours or move them to another time because there's no reason this time

Cream release they did because the timing got screwed up
Datamosh they did because it was not announced prior to opening

Nah they won't extend raffle hours or move them to another time because there's no reason this time

Cream release they did because the timing got screwed up
Datamosh they did because it was not announced prior to opening

They're extending hours, confirmed on IG

SNS really has me hesistant about entering my credit card information.  They obviously are a little behind on technology or are hiring inexperienced people to run their IT.  

I can see 10,000 credit card numbers being hacked from this raffle, easily

SNS really has me hesistant about entering my credit card information.  They obviously are a little behind on technology or are hiring inexperienced people to run their IT.  

Yeah, better not enter then

Actually someone posted that one of their CEO's is very experienced in Cybersecurity which explains why they take so many precautions against bots.

How do select your size and enter the raffle I was suspended a couple minutes ago but it's fixed now

You can use privacy if you're that worried.

Actually someone posted that one of their CEO's is very experienced in Cybersecurity which explains why they take so many precautions against bots.
he must have graduated from Everest College

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom