ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
laugh.gif

On the bright side it's like 4 pm out there. We should know by this evening - tomorrow morning.

I've never seen so many people so optimistic about an online raffle before. People on ig acting like if you got through you're getting a pair. People seem to think they have thousands of pairs they raffling off. I got through after 4 hours of trying. **** ate a gig of my data in 30 minutes before i could get on WiFi. Data mosh and cream release was so much better

I put in two entries at SNS because I got an error when I did the payment. Then I got two delayed emails. oh wellllllllllllll my chances were slim anyways. Tryin to get th

rich get richer..

You aren't rich if you have to cop sneakers to resell though....... even if you are one of those people like Allen with like hundreds of yeezys every release , you still aren't rich 

If you can make it into a business, you can be rich.

And yes, you can be rich and still be a re-seller. Have no idea where your logic came from.

My cousin is a Charge Nurse. His salary is close to $100k/year... and he buys and resells shoes.

You aren't rich if you have to cop sneakers to resell though....... even if you are one of those people like Allen with like hundreds of yeezys every release , you still aren't rich 
But allen and green xia and the rest of the sole stage crew are rich. Their parents are all well off.

Allen takes his pictures at distro warehouses. He doesn't do all that legwork he claims he did.

They have distro connects thru their families old relationships when they had Nike accounts at their stores.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom