ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
ssense is cooked, all gone 
laugh.gif

If you can make it into a business, you can be rich.

And yes, you can be rich and still be a re-seller. Have no idea where your logic came from.

My cousin is a Charge Nurse. His salary is close to $100k/year... and he buys and resells shoes.
$100k/year isn't rich in my dictionary ........ the 1% makes $700k annually and rich people for me are the 1% of the 1% with fk you money that can literally buy anything they want with little to no hesitation

Last edited:
If you can make it into a business, you can be rich.

And yes, you can be rich and still be a re-seller. Have no idea where your logic came from.

My cousin is a Charge Nurse. His salary is close to $100k/year... and he buys and resells shoes.

$100k/year isn't rich in my dictionary ........ the 1% makes $700k annually and rich people for me are the 1% of the 1% with fk you money that can literally buy anything they want with little to no hesitation

Ummm okay.... I was just using close family members as a resource.

But if you want to go to there. Let's go there.

One of my mutual friend is Hypnotist/Magician in Las Vegas.

Owns a Ferrari and a Lamborghini. Lives in a 8,000sqft. mansion... makes more than $700k/year.

He's also a sneaker head and a reseller.

ssense is done.

What about the shoe palace raffle and nice kicks raffle that ended yesterday? was it a sham?
I think someone hit on one of those, remember seeing a screen of the W email. Has anyone EVER won from an igleam raffle before?

FYI, If you didnt cop from the email SSense sent you directly, they will most likely cancel your order. But hope thats not the case for you.

Last edited:
Got shipping confirmation from ADC 2 days ago but FedEx tracking still just says "label created" and nothing else. This ever happened to anyone else?

100K might not be 'rich' in your dictionary ... but for the US that puts you at the top 25% while the top 1% need only make a 'paltry' 415K and honestly making half of that will still put you solidly in the top 2% (not my definition of 'rich' but what the US Census Bureau's data says is 'rich'). 

Got shipping confirmation from ADC 2 days ago but FedEx tracking still just says "label created" and nothing else. This ever happened to anyone else?
Mine doesn't even come up in Fedex... On Adidas' order site, it says just shipped for mine.. !

100K might not be 'rich' in your dictionary ... but for the US that puts you at the top 25% while the top 1% need only make a 'paltry' 415K and honestly making half of that will still put you solidly in the top 2% (not my definition of 'rich' but what the US Census Bureau's data says is 'rich'). 
As someone who comes from you’re definitions as “2%” I wouldn’t consider my family rich. Fortunate or well off sure, but we can’t just buy anything we want and still need to budget and all that. I forget where I saw it but there is a study that shows you need to be worth something like 250 million to be free of all thought when it comes to money. Aka **** you money

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom