ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
$100k is nothing once you add in mortgage and real estate tax payments, retirement savings (pretax), insurance coverage (pretax), transit, entertainment, dining, etc. Not telling anyone how to spend their money, but if you consistency earmark income towards sneakers and aren't planning a more long-term financial vision along side it, **** hits the fan eventually. 

Is the knit on Creams the same "white" as the Zebras?   Soles are identical?
not quite the same....Creams are cream (like butter cream on red velvet cake) while Zebras have bright white parts and cream-ish parts (laces are closer to Creams than bright white, the sockliner is closer to Creams) the soles are nearly identical. 

Last edited:
Honestly whatever money you make (reasonable for grown folks of course) wether it's 50k or 100k if you save money correctly you will live comfortably

You both are wrong you can't compare finances because that chart would be so skewed there would be no way to explain it. Think of it this way 99% of the population only accounts for 1% of all circulating currency. On the contrary those 1% of people (elitist) account for 99% of the circulating currency. You're either really rich or just getting by. With only making 100k a year in America you are just getting. That person would still make calculated purchases

Depends where you live.

$100k in San Francisco? Yeah that's average.

$100k somewhere in the Midwest or any other place with low cost of living? That's good money!

There's celebrities that make millions that are sneaker heads.

commiserations 
laugh.gif

Depends where you live.

$100k in San Francisco? Yeah that's average.

$100k somewhere in the Midwest or any other place with low cost of living? That's good money!

There's celebrities that make millions that are sneaker heads.

I live in Alabama and make over 100k and it's nothing. I travel and almost everywhere in America it's nothing. It's not poverty. But with normal expenses some making 100k will be making calculated purchases and would not spend money as frivolous as A-list celebrities. That was the discussion. Someone making 100k wouldn't spend 600-1k on resell shoes on a normal basis if they have any financial competence

But back to the shoes I hope I hit on one of my sns raffle entries I need a double up and keeping both cause I'm bout to run this pair into the ground when school starts [emoji]128514[/emoji]

maybe its nothing if you try and live an extravagant life :lol:

100k is pretty damn good where I come from

Damn! Sorry this happened to you. How do you think this happened?
Probably something fell on the box. I'm going to start asking UPS to put on FRAGILE stickers on my packages now 
laugh.gif

Something similar happened to my 750 box. The packing box was ok but the shoe box itself was spilt on two edges making it hard to open and close without making it worse. GOAT only offered me free shipping on the next order.
Really? My rep informed me that GOAT would help me file a claim against UPS IF the buyer accepts my discount. Hopefully he accepts.

3/3 of my YS orders were shipped and estimated to deliver on Monday. Movement seen last night on 2/3 but one still has label created. I wonder if It'll be stuck in limbo like people's creams.

3/3 of my YS orders were shipped and estimated to deliver on Monday. Movement seen last night on 2/3 but one still has label created. I wonder if It'll be stuck in limbo like people's creams.
Low chance. Those are the unlucky ones.

Quick question if someone can  give me some tips. I haven't really tried to cop any of the Yeezys that have released so far, but I noticed the 350 Beluga 2.0's are dropping this fall. I really want that CW, but I'm not sure if it is worth it to try and get a pair through the adidas website on release day. I know it can be hell and sort of a gut punch. Anyone with tips/knowledge on the process?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom