ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
yo, you got a rape manual in your bookcase?
laugh.gif
totally forgot that was in there 
roll.gif
 ..... it's about the second Sino-Japanese War. 

yea thats what i thought but ups first showed it will be delivered on saturday but it shows if i changed it to a store pick then it would be friday....... But when i change it then its now monday 

When you make a change to pickup it is typically +1 day for it to be ready. So that totally makes sense that it goes from Saturday to Monday.

If you was rich you wouldn't be worried about retail

Bet that on the Farm!!

Nor be on NT
Wealthy people like Mark Zuckerberg, Bill Gates, etc. I'm sure would be focused on purchasing things at retail or below. This idea that rich people overspend on material things just because they are rich is dumb. Look at how they were brought up or what they were taught about money at a young age over what they have in their bank account.

$100k is nothing once you add in mortgage and real estate tax payments, retirement savings (pretax), insurance coverage (pretax), transit, entertainment, dining, etc. Not telling anyone how to spend their money, but if you consistency earmark income towards sneakers and aren't planning a more long-term financial vision along side it, **** hits the fan eventually. 

Budget budget budget or else live in poverty, it's no bueno

yo have yall ever added shipping instructions for fedex. I dont want them to just leave boxes on my front door or the garbage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom