ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just  post all your pairs in separate posts  

reece.JPG

JK

Last edited:
Looks like I'm in the same boat as a lot of people in here.

Hoping for sns and barneys to come through.

I'm struggling for one pair while others got multiples....

After speaking with bigJ505 (Admin), he stated 2-3 pairs max is allowed as long as it doesn't fall into the category of an attempt to sell with a FS/FT content or any bait and phishing hints like:

"Pairs delivered but I don't know what to do with my third"
"Wonder if I can trade one of my pairs for x pair :nerd:"
"Only needed 2 so my third will be sold"

Examples like that.

What about collection pics?

I don't have multiples of the same exact shoes but I have multiple yeezy and Js that are all different

Last edited:
What about collection pics?

I don't have multiples of the same exact shoes but I have multiple yeezy and Js that are all different
Collection pics are allowed since they are different variations of colorways.

You can also post 2 pairs of each colorway within a collection pic as well, as long as it isn't more than 2 of the same color.

To break up some of the post yeezy release talk, here's a topic of discussion. Have the V2s popularity over taken the V1s and put the v1s on air yeezy 2 status (as in iconic and worth more but not really sought after and popular)?

To break up some of the post yeezy release talk, here's a topic of discussion. Have the V2s popularity over taken the V1s and put the v1s on air yeezy 2 status (as in iconic and worth more but not really sought after and popular)?

Seen a chick on monday with a pair of moonrocks on, looked so good i wanted to eat it up

shoes were :pimp: too

^ na just putting emphasis on how good she looked, issa joke lol

but moonrocks are nice, hardly seen them on feet and was just surprised how clean they are

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom