ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok everyone it's been fun... thank you for all the niketalkers that helped me get my first pair of yeezys I appreciate it a lot you made this release something I will never forget . I'm clearly not wanted here so I will do everyone a favor and just stay away from here.. good luck on everyone's future and present purchases

Have fun in the pac heights tho [emoji]128064[/emoji] Lol

laugh.gif
 best post release thread ever

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] pure comedy in here. Anybody got L mail from sns? They playing I thought they was going too say something today but it's almost tomorrow in Sweden

Ok everyone it's been fun... thank you for all the niketalkers that helped me get my first pair of yeezys I appreciate it a lot you made this release something I will never forget . I'm clearly not wanted here so I will do everyone a favor and just stay away from here.. good luck on everyone's future and present purchases
Thanks and you're welcome 

A toss for the kid he gave us some good laughs. Hope I don't cross any "30yearsold" dude like that dude . Cheers 

Last edited:
He'll come back tomorrow talking about how ADC miraculously un-canceled his other pair and is now on the way so he can wait for the fed-ex truck.

Damn, purchased a pair a couple hours ago on StockX and the seller already shipped out the shoes to StockX. Love fast/good sellers like that. I've had to wait 3 days before for sellers to ship. 

... when will fedex pick up my last pair from adidas.... label made since monday~

Last edited by a moderator:
damn dude actually has 1k posts in a month. Didn't even notice that. Bet he's still here reading the comments but biting his tongue

And give up on his 1k comment account... that he created in a month? no waayyy /s

lmao.
I think YS is the only place people could have scooped up a 12.5 ad 13.5.

Haven't seen those anywhere else.

Yea adidas does too they have them available via the app and online

got my pair from ADC and they look so fresh in person... these might be my favorite in my collection and the breds second... im mad that i dropped the box when i got them now the corner is dinged... its all good though im keeping them anyway... the best part about the yeezy is when you open/close the box it farts :lol:
View media item 2478546

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom