ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone who would consider spending 1500 on shoes doesnt wear fakes. Someone who wears fakes would never spend 1500 on shoes. Its 2 totally different demographics.

Unless though the guy that has payed 1500 doesn't know he bought fakes

my girl decided she doesnt like the zebras enough to warrant undsing them

pretty happy right now...that means i will finally own belugas 
smokin.gif

Order the belugas through goat but they just refund me. They said the seller sent the wrong size or the sku didn't match up. Looks like I almost received fakes. Might just for get about them because they're $800 + now.
Damn... I requested a refund from a pair they notified me of having marks on the heels. If I'm paying a premium I expect them to be damn near flawless.. I respect their attention to detail though

Creams trash
I agree. Im not one for all white shoes. Even with the Coke white AF1's I rocked back in highschool I used to iron on patches on the tongue to give them a unique look. If everyone got all white shoes one it looks super similar and boring IMO. These are no different...only reason they are hyped is because they are yeezys....before that the all white ultraboost were hyped because yeezy wore them.

I'm the opposite, I love it. Been wearing a lot of all white low top AF1s, UBs, and NMDS lately.
Same here.  Love all white shoes.  Go with literally everything. 

That's what I dislike about a lot of other color shoes.  I have Night Cargo UB's... and I just don't know what to wear them with, besides black denim.  Not gonna wear them with olive denim, and with blue denim they just look weird to me. 

Same here.  Love all white shoes.  Go with literally everything. 

That's what I dislike about a lot of other color shoes.  I have Night Cargo UB's... and I just don't know what to wear them with, besides black denim.  Not gonna wear them with olive denim, and with blue denim they just look weird to me. 
Exactly.

You never need to worry about your fit with a clean pair of all white shoes, lol.

Same, even though they do get dirty easily.^

Had a pair of Core Black V2's for under $500 that was in the works, but then the seller backed out after we agreed on the price :smh:

Last edited:
The V1s are my fav honestly .. but the zebras are my fav V2 so far .. quick pic of the collection .. hoping to get moonrocks to finish the V1 set .. eventually grab the red stripe and green stripe as well .. all size 8-8.5 except the coppers which are a 9 .. which im also hoping to trade down for a 8.5 ..

Last edited by a moderator:
I wear my yeezys carelessly too. But I'm a little more careful if I spent resale on them, which in your case, you must've dropped a pretty penny to get them from Goat. I'd easily wear any shoe of my collection to the gym if I paid retail for them, but wouldn't do it for something over a grand. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom