ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wear my yeezys carelessly too. But I'm a little more careful if I spent resale on them, which in your case, you must've dropped a pretty penny to get them from Goat. I'd easily wear any shoe of my collection to the gym if I paid retail for them, but wouldn't do it for something over a grand. 
Got lucky and ate 5 pairs of Breds for retail so I'm trying to feel I came up somewhat even for these zebras. Dumb logic I know hahaha

laugh.gif
...automated/estimated scans, CS out here lying to people as usual

would 10.5 V2 fit the same as 10 in V1? if not which would fit bigger/smaller 

Pls help...will rep.

Would y'all buy any shoes over PayPal invoice? Are the buyer covered and protected? Can we get our money back if anything happens or just want to return the shoes? Just asking.

Would y'all buy any shoes over PayPal invoice? Are the buyer covered and protected? Can we get our money back if anything happens or just want to return the shoes? Just asking.

You should always use a credit card when paying via PayPal invoice. I almost got scammed by the seller when he shipped the shoes to a nearby address, and PayPal sided with him claiming it was "delivered". Apparently PayPal has a policy where if the item is delivered within 15 miles of the shipping address, it is considered in range and "delivered successfully". I had to do a credit card chargeback to get my money back. Even though PayPal has a "buyer protection policy", it doesn't hurt to be double-protected.

I think you're only covered if you don't receive your item. I could be wrong. There's been times when I have sold headphones and headphone amps in the thousands of dollars and PayPal freezes the money but once the shipping confirmation shows that it arrived, I have access to the funds.

I've bought stuff with PayPal invoice many times. Never for yeezys but for other stuff that is way more expensive and crazy like limited edition car wax. I've never had problems with any sellers. Usually these transactions were with other trusted members on a forum.

would 10.5 V2 fit the same as 10 in V1? if not which would fit bigger/smaller 

Pls help...will rep.
 like @vinotwofour  mentioned, i would say lengthwise is the same if your V2's are 10.5 and V1's are 10, 

however keep in mind the uppers on the V1's are more forgiving, so that in turn might have you think they are a tad loose,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom