ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, can someone like me, who only has one entry on a FB profile that I've only logged into twice (counting to enter the raffle), email/call Barney's and "inquire" on status and potentially get a chance?

So, can someone like me, who only has one entry on a FB profile that I've only logged into twice (counting to enter the raffle), email/call Barney's and "inquire" on status and potentially get a chance?
If you didn't get an email saying you won then no.

"I didn't win can I call them and see if they give me a pair anyways?"

If you didn't get an email, no shoe for u

IMG_2131.JPG
IMG_2129.JPG

WHATS UP!

Just got back from spending the last 4 days at SDCC give me some TL;DR points that I missed lol!

BTW s/o to the few ppl who wore them YZYs at the con, some of those TW looked beat from walking around!

Random: for those who have the cream and zebra v2- does the font on the sizing sticker (on the box) match exactly? Had a pair of zebra from stockx come in and the font on middle and right section seems less bold on the zebra one. Passed the smell test though.

Same.. I sent another email. I haven't gotten a call yet. I thought I'd get a call by Friday at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom