ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got a call on saturday and when I picked up they hanged up. I immediately sent an email explaining what happened so hopefully I get a call back today.

What I'm wondering is if they over sent the winner emails and don't have enough stock since a bunch of people still haven't been called to claim a pair? Hoping that's not the case but sizes are dwindling down...

NAw just gonna take some time. i got a call for Creams 2weeks after and people were still waiting after i was charged and got the shoes.

People being impatient apparently also means people that want to be informed. People getting angry about questions like "what sizes are left" and "will they call over the weekend". This is a place for answers and advice, right?

Literally just got off of the phone with them.. Finally.. I can confirm they had:

4,8,9,9.5,10(I think),10.5,14. Got a 10.5.

Waiting for the Barneys charge to hit my account like...
IMG_0590.JPG

They told her the closet they had to an 12/13 was an 11 on the small side and 14 on the large side

That's kind of annoying.. I needed an 11 and they called me at like 4pm and never mentioned that size.. unless they called her earlier.

What information are you trying to get from emailing them? You know they will call you as they already got your # and now you just have to wait. Emailing them multiple times asking when they call when they don't know is being impatient. My post was mainly in direction to the guy who said he emailed them twice asking for them to call him.

I understand you want your size but emailing them and annoying them won't help and makes it less likely for them to run a raffle like this in the future

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom